Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Man I wish the Reds had Clutch hitting like the Cardinals I hate so much!!!

Re: Man I wish the Reds had Clutch hitting like the Cardinals I hate so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    I love Jocko and Ludwick, Rolen is alright but has been broken down forever and never been a Jimmy fan since since he loved the fake dives on balls he could have just ran and caught.
    Did you like them before they joined your team?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by birdsonthebat View Post
    Did you like them before they joined your team?
    Yes, Walt built the Cards into a great team and I respected his great moves to turn them around. Then I liked him even more after he got fired for shady reasoning and like typical Cards fans they turned their backs on and ripped him to death and still do, and was pumped when he came here just wish he had the same money to work with as the Cards had/have.

I got to meet Ludwick coming up in the minors and he was one of he nicest players I have ever met, been a fan since for around a decade and wanted to get him him the for 2011 after his bad stint at the end of 2010 with SD.

Quote Originally Posted by HometownHero View Post
    Yes, Walt built the Cards into a great team and I respected his great moves to turn them around. Then I liked him even more after he got fired for shady reasoning and like typical Cards fans they turned their backs on and ripped him to death and still do, and was pumped when he came here just wish he had the same money to work with as the Cards had/have.

I got to meet Ludwick coming up in the minors and he was one of he nicest players I have ever met, been a fan since for around a decade and wanted to get him him the for 2011 after his bad stint at the end of 2010 with SD.
    I never envied or coveted any Reds or Cubs players or any other team's management personnel.

What is that like?

Quote Originally Posted by birdsonthebat View Post
    I never envied or coveted any Reds or Cubs players or any other team's management personnel.

What is that like?
    Its not envy Its knowing the game and seeing someone who is good at his job and or players who are perfect fits for your teams needs. Clearly you envy or covet something or you wouldn't be trolling a Reds board, only people missing something in their life would feel the need to do so.

Salukifan2

Hometown. I disagree with almost everything you say. I think youre totally wrong about the potential of the cardinals next year and years to come. I think youre completely wrong in the way you terribly generalize not only an entire organization but also the millions of fans that support that franchise. However, you make reading this thread enjoyable and are obviously not only a die hard red fan but a die hard baseball fan and for that I respect you. I look forward to many more disagreements with you.

You just signed up with the other dozen of random new people out of the blue with no intent to troll. So since I take it you're a Cards fan so you would disagree since you guys always think every prospect is going to pan out, every fluke stat line or season is going to carry over for a full season or career, every player is going to take less money to stay and that the Cards never get a break when they get more than any team ever.

unless the Reds go through a big offensive overhaul in the offseason, fire jacoby and baker then dont expect them to hit like the Cardinals anytime soon

Turn Off Ads?