Turn Off Ads?

Thread: New Redszone....

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

New Redszone....

Has anyone heard when they are going to post the new rules or whatever about the new format?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Redszone....

The first rule should be a new member (usually a Cardinals fan) cannot start a thread for at least a week.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

It shouldn't be too much longer. This was put on the back burner (as we stated at the time) until at least the Reds' season ended. GIK and I still have a couple things we need to discuss.

New redszone?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    New redszone?
    There has been some talk of changes happening. From what I understand, details will be released at some point in the off-season.

I have a hunch it is going to be, 'Meet the New Redszone. Same as the Old Redszone'.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    It shouldn't be too much longer. This was put on the back burner (as we stated at the time) until at least the Reds' season ended. GIK and I still have a couple things we need to discuss.
    Thanks...I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything. I know you guys didn't want to change anything with the season going on...cool...thanks!!!

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    I have a hunch it is going to be, 'Meet the New Redszone. Same as the Old Redszone'.

Yeaahhhhhhhh!

Turn Off Ads?