Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stay Classy....

Stay Classy....

Cardinals fans....

What I received in today's mail:

Notice they didn't have the cojones to *sign their name*.

Childish nonsense. And people wonder WHY I hate living here in Hell, and I'm counting days until I can come home to Ohio?????
    Last edited by MBZags; 10-22-2012 at 12:55 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Salukifan2

Re: Stay Classy....

That would happen in any city

Spoken like a true Cardinals fan. *I* don't pull this garbage on Cards fans, I have more class, compassion and sportsmanship than whoever sent this crap.

I would also have the cojones to sign my name to it if I did. Unlike some, I take responsibility for my actions.

Cards fans are the worsts, its why their team is so hated universally in baseball.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brittingham.Sam View Post
    That would happen in any city
    I've never heard of it happening. And if you look around do you see Houston fans, or Brewers' fans or really fans from any other team trolling here? Only Cardinals' fans seem to delight in trolling.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

Salukifan2

So you live in Missouri and got this in the mail. Have you not made any friends in Missouri who are cardinal fans and are just messing with you? Have you thought that perhaps someone did this to you because they just don't like you and they know this would piss you off? The reason people troll you is because they get this reaction. Everything all of you have just said validates doing it in that persons mind.

I have told, trolling cardinal fans, off on here before. But when you you guys always get so pissed off they laugh at you. You get pissed at the trolls but you always take the bait. I'm beginning to wonder if you guys no how trolling work.
    Last edited by Salukifan2; 10-16-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Send an envelope of flour or powdered sugar back to the return address
    There are only two seasons - Winter and Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedLegger View Post
    Send an envelope of flour or powdered sugar back to the return address
    Lke I said, they couldn't be bothered to own up to sending it--no name, no return address, not even a postmark.

And if it were a friend, they'd admit to it. And a real friend wouldn't do this since they know how I'm feeling right now.

Seriously though, you cannot judge an entire fan base off of 1 person sending something through the mail. Nor can you if you know 20 people who are jerks of a particular team.

The Cardinals are actually one of the most beloved teams in the country. (I travel the country for my job...) Yankee fans and Boston fans are the rudest I have encountered.

I am a Reds fan...but I have encountered some really mean and rude things Reds fans have done. Doesn't mean Reds fans are jerks...it just means those people I saw do those things are individually jerks. Every team has them.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan80 View Post
    The Cardinals are actually one of the most beloved teams in the country.
    Say what? Everyone hates the Cards!

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan80 View Post
    Seriously though, you cannot judge an entire fan base off of 1 person sending something through the mail. Nor can you if you know 20 people who are jerks of a particular team.

The Cardinals are actually one of the most beloved teams in the country. (I travel the country for my job...) Yankee fans and Boston fans are the rudest I have encountered.
    Try living amongst them. Long term exposure would change your opinion.

A lot of people living amongst us (Reds fans) dislike the Cardinals right now, yes. But it's' really only because they have consistently gone to the playoffs and had good teams. Around the country, there are a lot of Cardinal fans. Sure, there are those who dislike them simply for the reason they win a lot, but I don't remember where, I saw once a research thing does by Baseball America about how many fans are where in each part of the country, there were more Cardinal fans than any other National League team. (That was about 3 years ago I think.)

We're just going to have to agree to disagree Redsfan80.

Which is fine.

But just because we live in an area where most people hate the Cardinals, does not mean the rest of the country does as well. (I think our emotions just want everyone to hate the Cardinals.)

There's only one statistical proof on our discussion that I've seen at least, and that's what I was stating...there are many Cardinal fans out there. And American League teams tend to root for the Cardinals on the National League side because they appear to not have a major market, which is appealing, yet they approach their organization is a very logical way.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...7835--mlb.html

The reason people hate the Cards isn't their success its how they get their success, how their fans react to it and how the think they invented the game.

Turn Off Ads?