Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Who is going to be at redsfest

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    95

    Who is going to be at redsfest

    Who is going to be going to Reds fest I mean Players does anyone know the answers yet. Matt dont give up we forgive you for the mistake I dont hate you at all.
    Michelle

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member leeech86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    58

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    i've never been before, but i'm planning on going this year. Need a way to fight this baseball withdraw.

  4. #3
    Member foxfire123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hell, aka Eastern Missouri.
    Posts
    712

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    I want to see the schedule, and possibly try and get the hubby there for one date as an early anniversary gift.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    WEST CARROLLTON OHIO
    Posts
    1,281

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Quote Originally Posted by foxfire123 View Post
    I want to see the schedule, and possibly try and get the hubby there for one date as an early anniversary gift.
    December 7th 3PM til 10:30
    December 8th 11AM til 6:30PM

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Westside Cincinnati
    Posts
    73

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    I went a few times and there was a lot of BRM players, and current players and new players if we signed them before reds fest are usually there.

  7. #6
    Member BungleBengals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    646

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    My dad and I started collecting sport memorabilia and I hear Redsfest is a good time to get some autographs. Does anyone have any experience or advice they can pass on about getting some autographs there. I read online each player only does 225 per session. Is it hard to get one and does it cost money?

    Thanks.
    2013 Attendance: 6-0
    4/3/13, 4/16/13, 4/17/13, 8/3/13, 8/21/13, 9/7/13

  8. #7
    Member foxfire123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hell, aka Eastern Missouri.
    Posts
    712

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    December 7th 3PM til 10:30
    December 8th 11AM til 6:30PM
    Any location info yet?

    ETA: nevermind. I dragged my lazy butt over to the website and checked. :lol

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    I've never been to a RedsFest before. My kids are 8 and 4 and love the Redlegs. Would this be something they might enjoy? We'd be traveling a couple of hours and staying in a hotel, so it's got to be pretty good to make it worth the hassle and expense.

  10. #9
    * Bat Votto Second * goreds2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    OH H - EYE OH
    Posts
    2,674

    *** Who is going to be at redsfest ***

    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

    Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    161

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansdaddy View Post
    I've never been to a RedsFest before. My kids are 8 and 4 and love the Redlegs. Would this be something they might enjoy? We'd be traveling a couple of hours and staying in a hotel, so it's got to be pretty good to make it worth the hassle and expense.
    Absolutely - they would love it if they're big fans. They'll be able to get autographs/pictures with just about any Red, they could participate in the Q&A they have for kids, there are a ton of activities, etc.

    The only problem is the crowds in my opinion so you might have something planned for them while waiting in line (video games, music, etc).

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wheelersburg, Ohio
    Posts
    929

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Quote Originally Posted by cooperlamar View Post
    Absolutely - they would love it if they're big fans. They'll be able to get autographs/pictures with just about any Red, they could participate in the Q&A they have for kids, there are a ton of activities, etc.

    The only problem is the crowds in my opinion so you might have something planned for them while waiting in line (video games, music, etc).
    You hit the nail on the head. I have been three times and will be going back this year. I have always gone on Saturday, perhaps bigger crowds than Friday night, but I don't know for sure.

    I thought I heard last year that every one in the organization is required to be there unless they have a really good reason. I have had a blast each year. I encourage any and all Reds fans to go if you get the chance.

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kettering
    Posts
    839

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Anyone feel that a bigger venue is needed for this event? I went on Friday last year and it was almost impossible to move once you got inside the convention center. I love Redsfest as much as anyone but its starting to become more trouble than it's worth in terms of the crowds.

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    161

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBruceFan View Post
    Anyone feel that a bigger venue is needed for this event? I went on Friday last year and it was almost impossible to move once you got inside the convention center. I love Redsfest as much as anyone but its starting to become more trouble than it's worth in terms of the crowds.
    Yep, but I'm not sure what venue would be bigger? The only thing I can think of is to use more space of the convention center and put some of the activities/events in there - maybe a VIP room or something?

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    161

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Thought I'd bump this thread up now that more details are being released.

    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/f...oc=appearances

  16. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    95

    Re: Who is going to be at redsfest

    Do you know if Jay Bruce will be there?
    Michelle


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25