Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Issue with YT Links?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Issue with YT Links?

I'm trying to post a link to a YouTube video, but I'm being told that my post is "too short". I included a period so my post would continue, but the video was nowhere to be found on my post. Am I going crazy? I'll give it another shot here.

Re: Issue with YT Links?

As you can see, when you quote my post, the link will show up.

I had this problem earlier as well
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

So did I.

If there is some new restriction, it is justifiable, but still utterly annoying.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    So did I.

If there is some new restriction, it is justifiable, but still utterly annoying.
    I haven't (intentionally) made any recent changes that would have caused this. I'll see what I can find out.

For whatever reason, the previous modification I had installed to allow this functionality stopped working. I found another one and everything appears to be working fine for me. Let me know if you have any additional problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiDp4Eq4CqA

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Thanks.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Turn Off Ads?