Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 108

Thread: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

  1. #31
    Moderator Gallen5862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington,NC
    Posts
    6,528

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Just a reference post.

    Players who received qualifying offers( Old Team new team)

    Josh Hamilton Rangers Angels
    Michael Bourn Braves
    Kyle Lohse Cardinals
    Adam LaRoche Nationals Nationals
    BJ Upton Rays Braves
    Hiroki Kuroda Yankees Yankees
    Rafael Soriano Yankees Nationals
    Nick Swisher Yankees Indians
    David Ortiz Red Sox Red Sox

    Updated with Nationals signing Rafael Soriano.
    Last edited by Gallen5862; 01-15-2013 at 07:44 PM.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #32
    Moderator Gallen5862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington,NC
    Posts
    6,528

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

    Nationals To Sign Rafael Soriano
    The decision to decline the Yankees’ qualifying offer linked Soriano to draft pick compensation. The Nationals will lose a draft pick for signing Soriano, and the Yankees will obtain a compensatory selection for their loss. The Nationals stand to lose the 29th overall selection, while the Yankees are now poised to gain the 32nd overall selection, Jim Callis of Baseball America notes (on Twitter). Throughout the process Boras insisted he’d find a favorable deal for his client.

  4. #33
    2013 W.S. Champions Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Posts
    430

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    Just a reference post.

    Players who received qualifying offers( Old Team new team)

    Josh Hamilton Rangers Angels
    Michael Bourn Braves Indians
    Kyle Lohse Cardinals Brewers
    Adam LaRoche Nationals Nationals
    BJ Upton Rays Braves
    Hiroki Kuroda Yankees Yankees
    Rafael Soriano Yankees Nationals
    Nick Swisher Yankees Indians
    David Ortiz Red Sox Red Sox

    Updated with Nationals signing Rafael Soriano.
    So, two more left. Who's next?
    Last edited by Gallen5862; 03-25-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

    I'm not a man of many words. Read my posts, and you'll see what I mean.

    Some people are Optimists (They see the glass 1/2 full).
    Others are Pessimists (They see the glass 1/2 empty).
    Me, I'm a Realist. 1/2 empty IS 1/2 full.

  5. #34
    Moderator Plus Plus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,508

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    So, two more left. Who's next?
    My guess is Lohse re-signs with St Louis.
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished

    Long live punishment
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    The base you want to acquire is home.

  6. #35
    Moderator Gallen5862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington,NC
    Posts
    6,528

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...3/2614564.html

    Just two potential compensation free agents remain: Michael Bourn (Braves) and Kyle Lohse (Cardinals). The updated draft order is as follows:

    First Round
    1. Astros
    2. Cubs
    3. Rockies
    4. Twins
    5. Indians
    6. Marlins
    7. Red Sox
    8. Royals
    9. Pirates (for failure to sign 2012 first-rounder Mark Appel)
    10. Blue Jays
    11. Mets
    12. Mariners
    13. Padres
    14. Pirates
    15. Diamondbacks
    16. Phillies
    17. Brewers
    18. White Sox
    19. Dodgers
    20. Cardinals
    21. Tigers
    Angels (forfeited No. 22 pick for free agent Josh Hamilton)
    22. Rays
    23. Orioles
    24. Rangers
    25. Athletics
    26. Giants
    Braves (forfeited No. 28 pick for free agent B.J. Upton)
    27. Yankees
    28. Reds
    Nationals (forfeited No. 31 pick for free agent Rafael Soriano)
    xx. Cardinals (potential pick for free agent Kyle Lohse)
    29. Rays (for Upton)
    30. Rangers (for Hamilton)
    xx. Braves (potential pick for free agent Michael Bourn)
    31. Yankees (for free agent Nick Swisher)
    32. Yankees (for Soriano)
    Supplemental First Round (Competitive-Balance Lottery Picks)
    33. Royals
    34. Marlins (acquired from Pirates)
    35. Diamondbacks
    36. Orioles
    37. Reds
    38. Tigers (acquired from Marlins)
    Second-Round Changes
    Indians (forfeited No. 42 pick for Swisher)
    Supplemental Second Round (Competitive-Balance Lottery Picks)
    68. Padres
    69. Indians
    70. Rockies
    71. Athletics
    72. Brewers
    73. Marlins (acquired from Tigers)
    Third-Round Changes
    76. Mets (for failure to sign 2012 second-rounder Teddy Stankewicz)
    96. Phillies (for failure to sign 2012 second-rounder Alec Rash)
    Supplemental Third Round
    106. Athletics (for failure to sign 2012 third-rounder Kyle Twomey)

  7. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    9,866

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Assuming we'll move up one more spot once Bourn signs. So that will leave us with, what, 27, 36, 65 and 103? Not bad to have (almost) four picks inside the top 100.
    Go BLUE!!!

  8. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    9,866

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    A very early, very quick look at some names I like 6 months prior to draft day:

    SS Oscar Mercado
    SS JP Crawford
    3B Kris Bryant
    OF Austin Wilson
    OF Clint Frazier
    OF Justin Williams
    OF/LHP Trey Ball
    1B/OF Dominic Smith

    Will be interesting to see how the board develops over the next six months.
    2 months later, this list still looks the same for me. Will be interesting to see it develop in another 2 months once the season starts...
    Go BLUE!!!

  9. #38
    Moderator Gallen5862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington,NC
    Posts
    6,528

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ey...l-with-indians

    Michael Bourn agrees to four-year, $48M deal with Indians


    Free agent center fielder Michael Bourn has agreed to a four-year, $48 million deal with the Cleveland Indians, reports Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com. Heyman also reports there's a vesting option for a fifth year worth $12 million if Bourn reaches 550 plate appearances in 2016.

    The Indians pick fifth in the 2013 MLB draft, so their first-rounder is protected and they'll only lose a second-round pick for signing Bourn. If a team outside the top 10 in the draft signed Bourn, it would have lost its first-round selection. So this is a relative coup for the Indians.

  10. #39
    Moderator Gallen5862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington,NC
    Posts
    6,528

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    Just a reference post.

    Players who received qualifying offers( Old Team new team)

    Josh Hamilton Rangers Angels
    Michael Bourn Braves Indians
    Kyle Lohse Cardinals
    Adam LaRoche Nationals Nationals
    BJ Upton Rays Braves
    Hiroki Kuroda Yankees Yankees
    Rafael Soriano Yankees Nationals
    Nick Swisher Yankees Indians
    David Ortiz Red Sox Red Sox
    Updated with Indians signing Michael Bourn.

  11. #40
    2013 W.S. Champions Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Posts
    430

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    Updated with Indians signing Michael Bourn.
    Bourn effects the second round due to the signing of Swisher.
    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

    I'm not a man of many words. Read my posts, and you'll see what I mean.

    Some people are Optimists (They see the glass 1/2 full).
    Others are Pessimists (They see the glass 1/2 empty).
    Me, I'm a Realist. 1/2 empty IS 1/2 full.

  12. #41
    Moderator Gallen5862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington,NC
    Posts
    6,528

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

    Indians To Sign Michael Bourn

    Bourn is the second four-year deal that the Indians have given out this offseason, as the team also agreed to a four-year, $56MM contract with Nick Swisher in early January. Cleveland forfeited its second-round pick in order to sign Swisher, and the Bourn signing will cost them their competitive-balance pick, which would have been No. 69 overall according to Baseball America's Jim Callis (on Twitter). Bourn's former team, the Braves, will now receive the No. 31 pick in this year's draft as compensation for their loss, Callis adds.

  13. #42
    2013 W.S. Champions Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Posts
    430

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

    Indians To Sign Michael Bourn

    Bourn is the second four-year deal that the Indians have given out this offseason, as the team also agreed to a four-year, $56MM contract with Nick Swisher in early January. Cleveland forfeited its second-round pick in order to sign Swisher, and the Bourn signing will cost them their competitive-balance pick, which would have been No. 69 overall according to Baseball America's Jim Callis (on Twitter). Bourn's former team, the Braves, will now receive the No. 31 pick in this year's draft as compensation for their loss, Callis adds.
    Oops, I was wrong. Didn't realize they had a protected pick, even though it's posted several times in this very thread..
    "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

    I'm not a man of many words. Read my posts, and you'll see what I mean.

    Some people are Optimists (They see the glass 1/2 full).
    Others are Pessimists (They see the glass 1/2 empty).
    Me, I'm a Realist. 1/2 empty IS 1/2 full.

  14. #43
    BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Springfield, Ohio
    Posts
    9,052

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    So is this up to date? I assume we drop down to 38 in the Supplemental First Round (Competitive-Balance Lottery Picks).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...3/2614564.html

    Just two potential compensation free agents remain: Michael Bourn (Braves) and Kyle Lohse (Cardinals). The updated draft order is as follows:

    First Round
    1. Astros
    2. Cubs
    3. Rockies
    4. Twins
    5. Indians
    6. Marlins
    7. Red Sox
    8. Royals
    9. Pirates (for failure to sign 2012 first-rounder Mark Appel)
    10. Blue Jays
    11. Mets
    12. Mariners
    13. Padres
    14. Pirates
    15. Diamondbacks
    16. Phillies
    17. Brewers
    18. White Sox
    19. Dodgers
    20. Cardinals
    21. Tigers
    Angels (forfeited No. 22 pick for free agent Josh Hamilton)
    22. Rays
    23. Orioles
    24. Rangers
    25. Athletics
    26. Giants
    Braves (forfeited No. 28 pick for free agent B.J. Upton)
    27. Yankees
    28. Reds
    Nationals (forfeited No. 31 pick for free agent Rafael Soriano)
    xx. Cardinals (potential pick for free agent Kyle Lohse)
    29. Rays (for Upton)
    30. Rangers (for Hamilton)
    xx. Braves (potential pick for free agent Michael Bourn)
    31. Yankees (for free agent Nick Swisher)
    32. Yankees (for Soriano)
    Supplemental First Round (Competitive-Balance Lottery Picks)
    33. Royals
    34. Marlins (acquired from Pirates)
    35. Diamondbacks
    36. Orioles
    37. Reds
    38. Tigers (acquired from Marlins)
    Second-Round Changes
    Indians (forfeited No. 42 pick for Swisher)
    Supplemental Second Round (Competitive-Balance Lottery Picks)
    68. Padres
    69. Indians
    70. Rockies
    71. Athletics
    72. Brewers
    73. Marlins (acquired from Tigers)
    Third-Round Changes
    76. Mets (for failure to sign 2012 second-rounder Teddy Stankewicz)
    96. Phillies (for failure to sign 2012 second-rounder Alec Rash)
    Supplemental Third Round
    106. Athletics (for failure to sign 2012 third-rounder Kyle Twomey)
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

    --Woody Hayes

  15. #44
    Moderator Gallen5862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmington,NC
    Posts
    6,528

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...3/2614738.html

    First Round
    1. Astros
    2. Cubs
    3. Rockies
    4. Twins
    5. Indians
    6. Marlins
    7. Red Sox
    8. Royals
    9. Pirates (for failure to sign 2012 first-rounder Mark Appel)
    10. Blue Jays
    11. Mets
    12. Mariners
    13. Padres
    14. Pirates
    15. Diamondbacks
    16. Phillies
    17. Brewers
    18. White Sox
    19. Dodgers
    20. Cardinals
    21. Tigers
    Angels (forfeited No. 22 pick for free agent Josh Hamilton)
    22. Rays
    23. Orioles
    24. Rangers
    25. Athletics
    26. Giants
    Braves (forfeited No. 28 pick for free agent B.J. Upton)
    27. Yankees
    28. Reds
    Nationals (forfeited No. 31 pick for free agent Rafael Soriano)
    xx. Cardinals (potential pick for free agent Kyle Lohse)
    29. Rays (for Upton)
    30. Rangers (for Hamilton)
    31. Braves (for free agent Michael Bourn)
    32. Yankees (for free agent Nick Swisher)
    33. Yankees (for Soriano)
    Supplemental First Round (Competitive-Balance Lottery Picks)
    34. Royals
    35. Marlins (acquired from Pirates)
    36. Diamondbacks
    37. Orioles
    38. Reds
    39. Tigers (acquired from Marlins)
    Second-Round Changes
    Indians (forfeited fifth pick in round for Swisher)
    Supplemental Second Round (Competitive-Balance Lottery Picks)
    69. Padres
    Indians (forfeited second pick in round for Bourn)
    70. Rockies
    71. Athletics
    72. Brewers
    73. Marlins (acquired from Tigers)
    Third-Round Changes
    76. Mets (for failure to sign 2012 second-rounder Teddy Stankewicz)
    96. Phillies (for failure to sign 2012 second-rounder Alec Rash)
    Supplemental Third Round
    106. Athletics (for failure to sign 2012 third-rounder Kyle Twomey)

  16. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    9,866

    Re: 2013 MLB Draft order with Bonus pool numbers

    So we currently have 28, 38, 67 and 104?
    Go BLUE!!!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25