Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 195

Thread: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

  1. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    332

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Here be those dates.

    2013 Metal Alliance Tour Dates:

    3/23 House of Blues Las Vegas, Nev.
    3/24 Marquee Theatre Tempe, Ariz.
    3/25 House of Blues San Diego, Calif.
    3/27 House of Blues West Hollywood, Calif.
    3/28 Regency Ballroom San Francisco, Calif.
    3/29 The Crystal Ballroom Portland, Ore.
    3/30 Commodore Ballroom Vancouver, British Columbia
    3/31 Showbox SoDo Seattle, Wash.
    4/2 Summit Music Hall Denver, Colo.
    4/4 First Avenue Minneapolis, Minn.
    4/5 House of Blues Chicago, Ill.
    4/6 The Fillmore Detroit Detroit, Mich.
    4/7 Bogarts Cincinnati, Ohio
    4/9 House of Blues Dallas, Texas
    4/10 House of Blues Houston, Texas
    4/12 House of Blues Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
    4/13 Tremont Music Hall Charlotte, N.C.
    4/14 The Fillmore Silver Spring, Md.
    4/16 House of Blues Cleveland, Ohio
    4/18 Theatre of the Living Arts Philadelphia, Pa.
    4/20 Irving Plaza New York, N.Y.

    No upstate Ny or west mass. dates guess i wont be catching either of these bands.I would've liked to see exodus with Rob Dukes .

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #77
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,564

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Here be those dates.

    2013 Metal Alliance Tour Dates:

    3/23 House of Blues Las Vegas, Nev.
    3/24 Marquee Theatre Tempe, Ariz.
    3/25 House of Blues San Diego, Calif.
    3/27 House of Blues West Hollywood, Calif.
    3/28 Regency Ballroom San Francisco, Calif.
    3/29 The Crystal Ballroom Portland, Ore.
    3/30 Commodore Ballroom Vancouver, British Columbia
    3/31 Showbox SoDo Seattle, Wash.
    4/2 Summit Music Hall Denver, Colo.
    4/4 First Avenue Minneapolis, Minn.
    4/5 House of Blues Chicago, Ill.
    4/6 The Fillmore Detroit Detroit, Mich.
    4/7 Bogarts Cincinnati, Ohio
    4/9 House of Blues Dallas, Texas
    4/10 House of Blues Houston, Texas
    4/12 House of Blues Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
    4/13 Tremont Music Hall Charlotte, N.C.
    4/14 The Fillmore Silver Spring, Md.
    4/16 House of Blues Cleveland, Ohio
    4/18 Theatre of the Living Arts Philadelphia, Pa.
    4/20 Irving Plaza New York, N.Y.
    4/7/2013 will be my 36th birthday. I spent my 21st birthday with Anthrax back in 1998.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

  4. #78
    Stat geek...and proud
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Paris, OH
    Posts
    2,573
    I'm probably going to go. It's the same week as the Fleetwood Mac show in Columbus though. I told my mom we'd go to that, but I think the Anthrax is on a Sunday so I wouldn't need to take the day off.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/24/14. I promise.

  5. #79
    Pagan/Asatru Ravenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Williamsburg, OH and the wilds.
    Posts
    8,994

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    kind of morning it's been so far for me


    Wintersun --"Winter Madness"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ziAsMTs9sg


    "Winter - The realm of eternal ice
    Snowfall and darkness descends upon the vales of time
    Distant caress of the sun's fading light
    The lands were painted white with the Winter's might"
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop


    yes, this really is how we make our living.

  6. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    332

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    keeping with the winter theme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nQ4ZR-NI6A

  7. #81
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    839

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    Classic Metal in the winter.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHal84S_XkI
    What if this is as good as it gets?

  8. #82
    Pagan/Asatru Ravenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Williamsburg, OH and the wilds.
    Posts
    8,994

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop


    yes, this really is how we make our living.

  9. #83
    Pagan/Asatru Ravenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Williamsburg, OH and the wilds.
    Posts
    8,994

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    and now a song about looking out of the recording studio's window.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kRxo3PpHXU
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop


    yes, this really is how we make our living.

  10. #84
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    839

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    What if this is as good as it gets?

  11. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    332

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain13 View Post
    No Kai Hansen No Michael Kiske = No helloween

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNOVm-LsfmM

  12. #86
    Stat geek...and proud
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Paris, OH
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by cinredsfan2000 View Post
    No Kai Hansen No Michael Kiske = No helloween

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNOVm-LsfmM
    Your loss. You're missing out on some good stuff, no matter who is or isn't in the band. Occasion Avenue off Keeper 3 is one of the best 40 songs of the last decade.

    Why are a lot of people like that? Like the people who only listen to Ozzy era Sabbath, if it's good why does it matter who is in the band?
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/24/14. I promise.

  13. #87
    Pagan/Asatru Ravenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Williamsburg, OH and the wilds.
    Posts
    8,994

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Why are a lot of people like that? Like the people who only listen to Ozzy era Sabbath, if it's good why does it matter who is in the band?
    as long as the same songwriters are largely intact it doesn't bother me. when you have different song writers, it's not really the same band. that said, Pink Bubbles Go Ape is the only Helloween album i didn't own when my original collection was stolen about 9 years ago; and i think i'm one of the few people outside of Germany and France who can tell you more than a song from it.

    despite my love of Kai Hansen, i've never owned a single Gamma Ray album, just a couple of their songs off of iTunes.

    and for the record, Dio era is far more interesting than Ozzy era. one i listen to help me fall asleep, the other i listen to while i'm working on gaming stuff or playing with soil chemistry.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop


    yes, this really is how we make our living.

  14. #88
    Pagan/Asatru Ravenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Williamsburg, OH and the wilds.
    Posts
    8,994

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    the way the last 13 hours has shaped up...it's mostly a good thing, albeit confusing.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEzx6DBqs3c
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop


    yes, this really is how we make our living.

  15. #89
    Pagan/Asatru Ravenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Williamsburg, OH and the wilds.
    Posts
    8,994

    Re: The Official Heavy Metal Thread

    for people who say that guys who use thrash and death vocals can't sing:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UznVH-lSATA
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop


    yes, this really is how we make our living.

  16. #90
    Stat geek...and proud
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Paris, OH
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlord View Post
    as long as the same songwriters are largely intact it doesn't bother me. when you have different song writers, it's not really the same band. that said, Pink Bubbles Go Ape is the only Helloween album i didn't own when my original collection was stolen about 9 years ago; and i think i'm one of the few people outside of Germany and France who can tell you more than a song from it.

    despite my love of Kai Hansen, i've never owned a single Gamma Ray album, just a couple of their songs off of iTunes.

    and for the record, Dio era is far more interesting than Ozzy era. one i listen to help me fall asleep, the other i listen to while i'm working on gaming stuff or playing with soil chemistry.
    I used to have Pink Bubbles Go Ape. I gave it to a friend.

    Helloween is supposed to be touring the states soon, according to a booker contact I have.
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/24/14. I promise.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25