Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Jinx

The Jinx

Did anyone else watch this? That finale, specifically the final scene, was one of the craziest things I've ever seen on TV.

With this and Serial, there does seem to be a new trend of murder mystery docu-series that are "classy"...at least classier than 48 Hours, or something like that.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Jinx

I watched the first 3 on Sunday and plan on finishing it this week. It is pretty great. My wife claims we watched the movie about him, but I don't remember that at all.

Yeah, it's that movie All Good Things with Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst came out 4 or 5 years ago.

I watched the final episode yesterday. Crazy.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I can't believe Fred Durst killed all those people.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

6. Likes:

marcshoe (03-20-2015),NebraskaRed (03-17-2015),Razor Shines (03-17-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    You joke, but...http://jimromenesko.com/2015/03/17/a...f-limp-bizkit/

It was either Scott Aukerman or Jimmy Pardo who made the joke: "Fred Durst watched it and was happy that he's not the worst thing to happen to the Durst name anymore. "
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I finished it last night and have a couple thoughts. Overall that was really great television, but how long did the producers hang onto that letter? Some of those scenes and interviews were filmed 3 or 4 years ago. It would be pretty tough to think that they were hanging onto that while a dangerous man was running around for the past few years just for the sake of a good TV show.

I also found it interesting to compare the Durst murder case in Houston to the Adnan Syed case from Serial. Durst gets off with a well crafted defense, yet overwhelming evidence against him, while Adnan sits in a prison cell with basically the exact opposite situation. I guess it is good to have an unlimited supply of money.

I can. Murdering "Behind Blue Eyes" was only the beginning.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Turn Off Ads?