Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Offseason Breakdown: NL Central

Offseason Breakdown: NL Central

Thoughts on this ESPN Article:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/hotstove12/st...league-central

On a side note, it makes me kind of sad not to see that Astros name there.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Offseason Breakdown: NL Central

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    Thoughts on this ESPN Article:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/hotstove12/st...league-central

On a side note, it makes me kind of sad not to see that Astros name there.
    Me, too. It has been well-known for awhile that the Astros will be hitting an extended period of futility, and I was sad to find out that they were switching leagues in the middle of it. Having a strong division is good for a team's integrity, but it'll probably cost all the NL Central teams a couple wins on an annual basis. Then again, the new brass seems to have a pretty good idea of what they're doing, so maybe they'll be relevant a lot sooner than people are expecting.

Re: Offseason Breakdown: NL Central

I remember those rivalry games we had with the Astros in the 90's and mid-2000's. Those teams were really dominant and it was shocking to see how far they have fallen as a franchise. I've always kind of appreciated the Astros.

Turn Off Ads?