Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2013 Ticket Prices

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

2013 Ticket Prices

They are going up. The Reds have yet to announce actual prices. Below I give you my best guess based on renewal prices sent out to season ticket holders.

The Reds have raised ticket prices for 2013, they have yet to release actual prices. From my own personal math (using last year's prices with this year's renewal prices, etc) it appears as if the following is close to the case:

Dugout Box: 2012: 69.50 2013: 76.00
    Infield Box: 2012: 45.00 2013: 51.00
    Field Box: 2012: 34.00 2013: 37.00
    Terrace Line: 2012: 28.00 2013: 29.00 (This could actually be exactly the same, I have no way of knowing which games they are designating as select games in 2013. If I had to wager, I'd say they stay the same)
    Sun/Moon Deck: Same as Terrace Line in terms of price in 2013, last season these seats were 25.00
    Mezzanine: 2012: 24.00 2013: 26.00
    View Level Box: Same price in 2013 as Mezzanine in '12 these were 24.00
    Terrace Outfield: Same price as Mezzanine and View level in '13, in '12 these were 15.00
    View Level: 2012: 15 2013: 18.00 (I think these are going to remain the same overall, like with the terrace line, I have no way of knowing about the select games.)
    Bleachers: 2012: 8.00 2013: 11.00 (Again, I think these are going to remain the same, due to the select games.)

As a final note, I have no data on premium seats (diamond, scout box, scout, etc) or outer view seats.

On a personal note, I'm up in the air on what I'm going to do. I buy season tickets to A) Support the team and B) Get opening day and playoff tickets. After seeing playoff tickets going for pennies on the dollar in the streets in October, I'm not sure it's worth it.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Re: 2013 Ticket Prices

I typically don't like to get season tickets because things come up so often and result in me having to give away tickets. I prefer to go when I can. The savings on season tickets are negligible when it's all said and done.

Re: 2013 Ticket Prices

Terrace outfield were 24 last year.

Turn Off Ads?