This happened last night. Not quite like something out of Inception, but definitely a bit strange. Most of my dreams are extremely vivid and this was no different. I was downtown and I was flying around like Superman, buzzing by the stadiums and just flying all over, when the light bulb went off in my brain that there is no way I should be able to do this so I must be dreaming. That was strange enough, knowing I was dreaming. I've heard of this happening to people, but it's not an experience I'm exactly familiar with. Anyway, I flew around for a while and then felt things dissolving and I woke up.

I woke up in bed next to my wife and I was feeling kind of amorous, but she wasn't too inclined at the moment, so I just sat there thinking it was weird that I had just had a dream where I knew I was dreaming and I kept trying to get my wife more in the mood, then I woke up again, this time for real.

Anyone else had anything like that happen? I normally have vivid dreams, but this was a little bit out of the norm for me.