Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 9Innings - baseball game App by Com2us

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

9Innings - baseball game App by Com2us

Anyone else play this? I've been playing it since last Spring.

I don't really get the equipment and player cards, but other than that, I have alot of fun with it.

I played an abridged full season and didn't make the playoffs my first time.

Then I deleted the app and reloaded it. Changed my lineup to have Votto batting second. I've made the playoffs. In fact, in best 3 out of 5 against Arizona, I won 3 and they won 1. I then played the Dodgers best 4 out of 7. I won 4, they won 1. I'm now in the World Series vs. the Yankees. Just won game 1, 5-3. Votto with a solo homer, and Hanigan with a 3-run dinger. Cueto started the game and gave up 1 run. Arredondo got me out of a jam then got me in one. Brought in Lecure, and he mostly got me out of it, but gave up 2 more runs.

Ichiro leads off for them.

A really fun game for those interested. Can be addictive. You control when you swing. And the pitching is the most fun. You control type of pitch and location. As the game goes on, your pinpoint location gets worse as your pitcher gets tired.

Let me know if anyone else out there plays it.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Stat geek...and proud
    Someone....can't remember who...might have been you, mentioned it in another thread. I put it on my tablet. It's pretty fun.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Re: 9Innings - baseball game App by Com2us

Update on my World Series run.

Game 1: 5-3 win. Lead series 1-0
    Game 2: 6-5 win. Lead series 2-0
    Game 3: 7-1 loss. Lead series 2-1
    Game 4: 1-0 loss. Series tied 2-2
    Game 5: 3-2 win, 12 innings. Lead series 3-2. BP with walk off HR to win it.

Update on my World Series run.

Game 1: 5-3 win. Lead series 1-0
    Game 2: 6-5 win. Lead series 2-0
    Game 3: 7-1 loss. Lead series 2-1
    Game 4: 1-0 loss. Series tied 2-2
    Game 5: 3-2 win, 12 innings. Lead series 3-2. BP with walk off HR to win it
    Game 6: 12-2 loss, Latos gives up 6 runs in 1st inning and I never recovered.
    Game 7: 7-4 win. Heisey with a grand slam in 5th inning and a bases loaded 2-run double in 7th, followed by a double by Votto to knock in the 7th run.

I'm the World Series Champ!!!!! I'm going to DisneyWorld!!!!!

I play this game whenever I get free time. I love it. McCutchen bats cleanup on the Reds and now I have to find a spot in the lineup for Chipper.

Couldn't help myself, but this thread reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVGAfA15U1I

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Maybe there's a difficulty setting I need to change. I won my first game 20-2. Latos even homered.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Turn Off Ads?