Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Philly/Arizona talking Lee for Upton?

3 Time CY Young winner

Philly/Arizona talking Lee for Upton?

This according to ESPN

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Philly/Arizona talking Lee for Upton?

It's already been shot down by the Phillies.

3 Time CY Young winner

Oh ok. Sorry

I dont get why AZ seems so eager to trade Upton. The guy ma be a bit of a headcase I guess. But just a year ago he nearly won the MVP and is only 24 years old.

And if they are gonna trade him I dont know why they want an aging pitcher, Cliff Lee. If thats what AZ wanted I woulda given it to them if I were the Phils.

I wouldn't be suprised if they already have deals in place with other teams and are pulling things like this Phillies proposed trade to try and up the other teams offers.

Turn Off Ads?