Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Looking to send fan mail

Looking to send fan mail

My 7 yr. old is a huge reds/baseball fan. We attended redsfest. He's written letters for Hoover and Mesoraco, but the Reds don't forward mail until Mar. Any ideas on how to get these letters to these men?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Looking to send fan mail

Quote Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
    My 7 yr. old is a huge reds/baseball fan. We attended redsfest. He's written letters for Hoover and Mesoraco, but the Reds don't forward mail until Mar. Any ideas on how to get these letters to these men?
    Stalk them on Twitter, FB, etc, until you have enough clues to track them down in person. Never give up.

...or you can just wait until March.

"Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Thanks. Do you have any clues for Mesoraco on fb or twitter? Haven't found him there. We do communicate with Hoover on twitter. I did ask Hoover if there was a reasonable way to get the letter to him before Mar., and am waiting a reply.
    My concern is that Mesoraco will get traded before the season and the letter will have less impact.

Per the Reds website:

Fan Mail - Fan mail may be sent to:

Manager, Player or Coach's Name
    c/o Cincinnati Reds
    Great American Ball Park
    100 Joe Nuxhall Way
    Cincinnati, OH 45202

EDIT: Just actually read all of your original comment about March. I'm sure you knew this already.

Have you seen if the agents that represent them have any mail forwarding options for fan mail?
    Last edited by Larkin88; 12-11-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Good idea about the agents. Where do I find that info.?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
    Good idea about the agents. Where do I find that info.?
    Thanks.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/te...2-roster.shtml

This is a link to Reds' players salary situations. Neither Hoover nor Mesoraco have an agent listed. This makes sense as they really don't have a need for one now. They are pre-arb and are going to basically be making the league minimum until they reach arbitration status. I could be wrong.

Update: It seems that I am wrong. I found this quote. So it appears they probably do have agents. At least Mesoraco. I will dig a little deeper.

"This is what the team thought and my agent decided was the best," Mesoraco said of the decision to not appeal. "At the end of the day, I didn't want to hurt the team. It's whatever the team wants to do. The least amount of hurt that we can do, I'm all for that."
    Last edited by texasdave; 12-11-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Thank you!

Turn Off Ads?