Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Explosion in Sissonville

Explosion in Sissonville

I know theres some other Mountaineers here.

There has been an explosion of some sort in Sissonville area that damaged I-77 South and shut down rte 21. If you are heading to/from that way the noted alternatives are Rte 33 at Ripley onto 119 or taking route 50 at Parkersburg over to Clarksburg and getting on 79 south.

If you're coming over near Pt Pleasant I'd just say get on Rte 35.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Explosion in Sissonville

I've been watching it on the news and it looks bad.if nobody got killed in that then it will be a miracle.They have showed atleast four houses gone and one huge building.The four lane road is melted were the fire was burning over the roads.They are definently in my prayers!!
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

The lord was watching over everybody thats house was burt down.They was 5-6 houses burnt down and all the home owners and their family was gone.A man just walked out the door to go rabbit hunting and his house exploded.Praise god no lifes were lost today!!
    Last edited by WVPacman; 12-11-2012 at 06:29 PM.

i don't think I've seen an interstate obliterated like that before.

It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    i don't think I've seen an interstate obliterated like that before.

That sign in the picture used to be green!! They are working on the four lane road right now and might be open tomorrow afternoon or evening.
    Last edited by WVPacman; 12-11-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Turn Off Ads?