Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
Isn't it implied that "I think" is before every statement about the future? But, yeah, I do say things with confidence and certainty. Why would I open my mouth and talk about something I didn't feel that way about? I have strong opinions because I put plenty of thought and research into them.
Your comment in this thread was "Gregorious will be xxxx as a hitter". At no point in your argument about him have you recognized there is even a slight chance that he might not be an acceptable major league starting SS.

I just don't get that. As a prospect, that isn't even elite, I find it difficult that you aren't willing to even entertain that notion. People get turned off by the notion that you state things as a fact, especially when you generally do so in regards to prospects. Just because you watch the minor league games more closely than us, and examine the stats, and talk to the scouts does not make your stances infallible, and does not mean that another poster's perception of the prospect is flawed because they didn't arrive at the analysis the same way. It just seems especially on that topic that posters here are consistently turned off by the tone you use on those arguments.