Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Computer game help

Computer game help

I recently bought out of the park 11. A great game. I want to put together a all reds league where like '75 Reds go against the '90 Reds etc. How do I go by doing that? thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Computer game help

Quote Originally Posted by Carin4Narron View Post
    I recently bought out of the park 11. A great game. I want to put together a all reds league where like '75 Reds go against the '90 Reds etc. How do I go by doing that? thanks
    i've never played that game, only mlb the show, and 2k, but it looks really intersting.

That said, you might want to go to outofthepark official site, and see if they have a fan forum and you might want to ask someone there who is actually playing the game..

Unless, there's someone here who can chime in who has played it...but that's what I would do in the mean time

I used to play that game, but it's been a while. It is a REALLY cool game.

There was a huge online community for it. If someone doesn't already have roters made for the years you want, you might be able to find some kind of tool that takes in stats and spits out the ratings.
    Sto Pro Veritate

thanks that really helped!
    PROVE ME WRONG, REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!

The info was helpful. I was able to form a league formed of histroic reds teams.however after I formed the league,a bunch of fictional player free agents appeared on the teams. How do I correct that from happening?

Thanks!

OOTP's website has a bunch of useful people that would be glad to help you out.

Turn Off Ads?