Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Thank You Walt

Thank You Walt

Think this is way overdue, nontheless everyone has their opinions but i think we all agree what we have here is great. 2 division titles in 3 years, imo easily favorites for another NL Central crown..the "core" group we have here is going to win more than one World Series for us..anyways is it spring yet??

2013 REDS

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Walt and Bob have indeed made it fun to be a Reds fan again. I've always followed and will follow the Reds as long as they exist, but it hasn't been this much fun since 1990, when I was 8 years old. It's much more fun cheering the team in September than it is making fun of it, that's for sure.

Re: Thank You Walt

I agree. Thanks as always Walt.

I'm think you want to thank Mr. Castellini without him there is no Walt....

Yes. Thank you Bob and Walt. THANK YOU!!!!!

Yes...I agree!

part of BBN

Walt impressed me with STL and I felt like he could do the job here.
    He impresses me with his straight-forwardness as he doesnt beat around the bush with answers or try to deceive the fans.
    He also seems to be able get the parts needed without going overboard.
    Guys like Marshall, Broxton and Choo for examples.
    He must have had a good idea of locking up Votto as he included Alonso in a deal to get a TOR guy like Latos.
    As said by others, thanks Walt and Mr C !

Turn Off Ads?