Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Reds' new BP Caps, yes plural

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Re: The Reds' new BP Caps, yes plural

I'm trying to keep an open mind about them, as I most probably will receive one for either Fathers Day or my birthday. And once I receive one as a gift from my kids, I'll wear it.

I do like Mr. Redleg, I just prefer him in a supporting role on the sleeve rather than as the star of the show on the hat.

...back to patrolling my snow covered yard...
    sorry we're boring

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44 View Post
    Like the home, hate the away. But I guess it could be worse.

http://www.fansedge.com/Cincinnati-R...273725_PD.html
    That color scheme is familiar to me. And I'm glad my favorite NBA team no longer uses it.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Always Red View Post
    I'm trying to keep an open mind about them, as I most probably will receive one for either Fathers Day or my birthday. And once I receive one as a gift from my kids, I'll wear it.

I do like Mr. Redleg, I just prefer him in a supporting role on the sleeve rather than as the star of the show on the hat.

...back to patrolling my snow covered yard...
    That's pretty much where I'm at. I like the old-fashioned handlebar-mustache Mr. Redleg as an accent (although his eyes look like he's been hitting the greenies a little too hard) but would rather his uniform match the era of the hat.

I generally think the idea of a BP ballcap is pretty silly, but understand the marketing aspect of it. After all, MLB is a money-making business. I'm not rushing out to buy one.

My yard is well-trampled by snowman making activity and the traffic of critters. All Roy-approved activities, but I am keeping a flinty eye out for punks.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Geez ... tough crowd. They're just batting practice hats that the majority of fans won't ever see anyway. For the record, I like the home cap. I have a Forty-Seven Brand hat that looks similar and wear it to games all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    That color scheme is familiar to me. And I'm glad my favorite NBA team no longer uses it.
    EVERYBODY is jealous of the Mariners.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

I don't like the Mr. Red logo. I want the wishbone C... that stands for Cincinnati and is recognizable at a glance. Mr. Red is not... except to Reds fans.,
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar
    I like the all red one. If this was our new primary caps, yeah I wouldn't like them too much, but it's just a BP thing and an extra hat to sell. As far as those go, I think it's pretty good.

I like variety, and I'll probably buy the new black bp hat.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Coming to a ballpark interview room near you, interview caps.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/01/09/...t-in-this-url/
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Coming to a ballpark interview room near you, interview caps.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/01/09/...t-in-this-url/
    I'd buy a Rojos version of that.
    sorry we're boring

Turn Off Ads?