Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: NHL 2013

Re: NHL 2013

The KHL gets a 'big' NHL player it seems. At least that's my assumption, he wants to go home and retired to get out of his contract.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Portland is a bigger Hockey town than Seattle, and the Blazers need a co-tenant
    Chris McGowan, president/CEO of the NBA's Trail Blazers, confirmed that Paul Allen is "intrigued" by the idea of owning an NHL club in Portland.

The city of Portland was reportedly in the mix for the Coyotes if they were to relocate from Phoenix. According to McGowan, Allen is interested in adding an NHL club to his pro team portfolio, which includes the NBA's Blazers, the NFL's Seahawks and the Sounders of the MLS. There was a report Wednesday that commissioner Gary Bettman is pushing an expansion team in Seattle, which was somewhat denied by the league. However, deputy commissioner Bill Daly did say the league is "very intrigued by the Pacific Northwest." Stay tuned.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Yes we are yes we are

The rose garden needs another tenet

Turn Off Ads?