Turn Off Ads?
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bengals Discussion

Margus Hunt DL SMU
    Last edited by Reds Fanatic; 04-26-2013 at 08:06 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion

Blocked 17 kicks in college? Crazy. Bengals love those tall DL.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Hope this is the future replacement for Geathers and not Dunlap...

Bengals website indicates maybe Johnson since he's just on the one year deal. I just hope he sees more than just special teams action for as high as he was drafted. Not huge on the fact that he's 26, but he could be a freak on the line.

Zimmer says Hunt runs like a deer and he and the coaching staff will point him in the right direction. Hunt came to SMU for track and field however the track program was eliminated and he ended up playing football. Nice pick and he seems like a quick learner.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

They have the luxury of bringing him along slowly. He was a beast in SMU's bowl game.

So who starts at the other safety spot?

Bengals on the clock for their 3rd round pick

Shawn Williams S Georgia

Awesome draft so far, in my opinion. Love the Bernard pick. Dude is a serious home run threat every time he touches the ball.

Hoping for one of my three South Carolina guys...

Ace Sanders- Small but agile WR with good hands. Excellent return man, had no dropped passes in 2012. An ideal slot option.

Marcus Lattimore- Don't think I need to introduce him, and though he might not be the best fit, he's got a heck of a lot more upside than Green-Ellis. Complete bruiser of a running back, would have been a high first rounder if not for a horrific injury that he's still recovering from. Could be a star if he gets healthy.

Devonte Holloman- Predicted to go in the 3rd round as an OLB. Great instincts, played in the "spur" as a safety/linebacker hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by The DARK View Post
    Hoping for one of my three South Carolina guys...

Ace Sanders- Small but agile WR with good hands. Excellent return man, had no dropped passes in 2012. An ideal slot option.

Marcus Lattimore- Don't think I need to introduce him, and though he might not be the best fit, he's got a heck of a lot more upside than Green-Ellis. Complete bruiser of a running back, would have been a high first rounder if not for a horrific injury that he's still recovering from. Could be a star if he gets healthy.

Devonte Holloman- Predicted to go in the 3rd round as an OLB. Great instincts, played in the "spur" as a safety/linebacker hybrid.
    Yeah, I'm a fan of those guys, would like to see the Bengals get Holloman at least.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by The DARK View Post
    I doubt they add Lattimore with Bernard now on the team.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Turn Off Ads?