Turn Off Ads?
Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bengals Discussion

Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion

Cruiser Cam footage from Jones arrest:

http://www.local12.com/news/features...ion-3234.shtml

Kudos to the trooper for staying calm as this situation could have escalated very quickly. Jones is lucky to only be getting a citation.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Dalton's accuracy has increased each year. Rookie year, he had a 58% completion percentage. Last year, it was 62.3%. Currently, it's sitting at 67%. How much more improvement on his accuracy do you want?

Also, as to redzone production, Dalton has thrown almost 40 TDs in the redzone and 0 INTs in his career. Best in the NFL. Again I ask, how much more improvement do you want?

This is like 1973 for Ken Anderson type of thing...... that was Kenny's 3rd year and many did not know if he could just be a QB that did not lose games as opposed to winning them. Walsh had not fully developed the WC offense yet....until 1974 when they lost half their RB and had no choice but to pass more than run.

Different era ...of course since teams Ran the ball more than 60-70% of the time....even when they were behind....but you still had to pass the ball at some point.
    I've been extremely complimentary of Dalton this year, but I also know our redzone problems the last two years have been an issue. I never said anything about his accuracy this year or any INT issues in the redzone. But it's true our offense has bogged down in the redzone the last two years. If Dalton continues at his current level of play, this team is a SB contender. Also, Anderson won four NFL Passing titles and should be in the HOF. Lets hold off on that comparison for now.

Browns D is really good and they always play AFCN opponents tough. It'll prolly be close but we need to win. 3-1 with the first four we had would be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    I've been extremely complimentary of Dalton this year, but I also know our redzone problems the last two years have been an issue. I never said anything about his accuracy this year or any INT issues in the redzone. But it's true our offense has bogged down in the redzone the last two years. If Dalton continues at his current level of play, this team is a SB contender. Also, Anderson won four NFL Passing titles and should be in the HOF. Lets hold off on that comparison for now.
    What have the Reds' game threads got to do with the Bengals?

6. Likes:

Revering4Blue (09-29-2013)

I actually think this week will be just as telling, if not moreso, than last week. These are the games the Bengals have generally laid an egg. Big win last week, playing a weak team. If they come out and play a good game today, that will convince me this team is truly different.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I actually think this week will be just as telling, if not moreso, than last week. These are the games the Bengals have generally laid an egg. Big win last week, playing a weak team. If they come out and play a good game today, that will convince me this team is truly different.
    So far so good on laying an egg. Hoyer (who?) 8/8.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Browns are pretty much having their way with the Bengals so far. They need serious half time adjustments.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Both of our lines are getting beat bad

2 big missed throws by Dalton on the last couple of possessions.

Hoyer's jersey is spotless...if that keeps up it'll be a long second half with our banged up secondary

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    2 big missed throws by Dalton on the last couple of possessions.
    Andy Dalton looks like a panic attack in the pocket. He needs to trust his line.

Cundiff doing us a solid today.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    Andy Dalton looks like a panic attack in the pocket. He needs to trust his line.
    Well, he finally does and the line took the play off. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    Well, he finally does and the line took the play off. Yikes.
    Both of our lines have been getting beat all game long.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

This is such a Cincinnati sports day.

18. Likes:

Dom Heffner (09-29-2013)

Turn Off Ads?