Turn Off Ads?
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Bengals Discussion

Re: 2013 Bengals Discussion

When i'm in Cinncy the Bengals play away, forcing me to go see the Colts instead. I would still like to do a tour of the ground does any one know if this is possible? The website says only between April and June but i'm not convinced by that.
    Melbourne to Cincinnati - September 1st - 12th 2013

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Australian Red View Post
    When i'm in Cinncy the Bengals play away, forcing me to go see the Colts instead. I would still like to do a tour of the ground does any one know if this is possible? The website says only between April and June but i'm not convinced by that.
    You should definitely email them. Bengals aren't as fan friendly as the Reds (Brown family), but it couldn't hurt to try. Make sure you tell them you're an Aussie etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    You should definitely email them. Bengals aren't as fan friendly as the Reds (Brown family), but it couldn't hurt to try. Make sure you tell them you're an Aussie etc.
    Thanks will do, hopefully i get a reply unlike the reds.

I'll just rock up there one day and put on my best Crocidile Dundee voice and see if that works lol

I'll just rock up there one day and put on my best Crocidile Dundee voice and see if that works lol
    Just don't try to play the Knifey-Spoony game with Marvin, we don't need him getting distracted and screwing up his timeouts again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJOdpwL6X6A
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Glad to see they got the Dunlap deal done. While he isn't as consistent as MJ, I think he has the much higher upside and could be a breakout guy this season.

Anybody else see the pic Linda Cohn posted on Twitter, of her and Jack Hoffman at LAX? The little hero is wearing a Bengals hat. Welcome to the Who Dey Nation, buddy.

Thanks will do, hopefully i get a reply unlike the reds.

I did that at Bristol City a few years back (except with my American accent). Told them I had come all the way from the States and wanted to tour the ground; they just let me walk right in and told me I could go anywhere but on the pitch. I even got to meet some of the players, it was a cool experience.

Who did you contact at the Reds about a tour? If you didn't try the Reds Hall of Fame I would do so as they have heavy involvement in the tours.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    I did that at Bristol City a few years back (except with my American accent). Told them I had come all the way from the States and wanted to tour the ground; they just let me walk right in and told me I could go anywhere but on the pitch. I even got to meet some of the players, it was a cool experience.

Who did you contact at the Reds about a tour? If you didn't try the Reds Hall of Fame I would do so as they have heavy involvement in the tours.
    I did the same at Leicester City on both occasions i've been there, got in to the rooms both times too. 2nd time I was shown around by one of the legends of the club who was bemused that an Aussie would follow the team let alone travel all that way to see them play haha.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

In shocking news, Andre Smith won't be on the practice field to start camp, but at least he showed up on time...

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...f-80ea7cdff9ea
    Last edited by Matt700wlw; 07-25-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    In shocking news, Andre Smith won't be on the practice field to start camp, but at least he showed up on time...

At least he made it through the airport
    Reds fan since 1968 win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post

Andre Smith just tweeted that he's been cleared to practice. He was dead on with his prediction of being cleared to practice by "Sunday".

Here's a national pundit that picks the Bengals to win it all:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/pe...-few-surprises

Gio is awesome for many reasons, but this is a new one for me:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...223332867.html

Far cry from the headcase Bengal days...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPete Ibold View Post
    Gio is awesome for many reasons, but this is a new one for me:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...223332867.html

Far cry from the headcase Bengal days...
    Past teams with Chris Henry, Ocho, T.O., Thurman drama really caused me to drift away from the Bengals. I really, really like this team.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Anyone following Hard Knocks? I don't have HBO but it's real easy to find after it runs on TV. Any Bengal fan would enjoy these episodes. It gives you an inside look at what's going on behind the scenes. If you want a laugh out loud moment, go to the 47:00 mark of this video and see defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer dress down his defense after they gave up their only TD of the day. Never mind that it was an exhibition game or that it didn't involve his starters. This shows why Zimmer is such an excellent DC and also possibily why teams are not interested in him as a head coach. Viewer warning: this is not rated G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbQ6UC8euM

Turn Off Ads?