So many things can happen between now and when we actually start our stretch run for the central in late July....remember when last season started for the Angels, mike trout was still a year away from manning their OF......he was sent to the minor leagues to get seasoned for 2013......now, I am not comparing Hamilton to Trout but I am saying that Hamilton might just be adequate enough to come in and hold down CF.....I am not sure what that does to the rest of our OF or lineup but as bad as Drew Stubbs was at the plate, he was un freaking real at chasing down those gappers that fall for doubles and triples when an averageCF'er is playing out there..........if choo or Bruce are letting a bunch of gap shots fall when this team is so used to those hits being outs, then I could see the Reds front office bringing Billy up mid season to see what he's got......or god for bid an injury to Bruce,choo or Luddy could force the brass to bring BH up and once he comes up I don't think we will be able to send him down.....

So many things can happen between now and then. It's gonna be fun.