Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2013 NFL Playoffs!!!

Re: 2013 NFL Playoffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I would rather Bane show up at this game than the Ravens win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm finding myself pulling for the Ravens...

I must really despise Belicheat...

2. Turn Off Ads?

I hope they all lose.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I'm finding myself pulling for the Ravens...

I must really despise Belicheat...
    Yeah, I understand. I enjoy watching Brady play though, I don't mind if he wins another Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

I may just record the Superbowl this year and fast forward through all the game parts so I can just watch the commercials because I hate both teams. Ugh.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    I may just record the Superbowl this year and fast forward through all the game parts so I can just watch the commercials because I hate both teams. Ugh.
    I'm actually the opposite. First year since New Orleans/Indy that I've actually wanted to watch the game. I at least respect the Ravens (and Steelers) unlike that team they just embarrassed. Plus it would be good to see Randy get a ring. I'm rooting for San Fran but I'm glad its not Bill Bellicheat on the other side.

Patriots ruin everything for me. Even watching a great game I lose it at the thought of having to put up with the media kissing up on Bellicheat and Brady.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

The highlight of this Super Bowl would end after Roseanne sang the national anthem.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

I find it impossible to root for Ray Lewis, so ... GO NINERS!

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    I find it impossible to root for Ray Lewis, so ... GO NINERS!
    I find it impossible to root for the 49ers, so...go Ravens!
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

My favorite part of both games yesterday came in the final 30 seconds of the broadcast...

Sore loser Belicheat refused the postgame interview and Shannon Sharpe roasted his ass very well over it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...game-interview

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    My favorite part of both games yesterday came in the final 30 seconds of the broadcast...

Sore loser Belicheat refused the postgame interview and Shannon Sharpe roasted his ass very well over it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...game-interview

Given the fact that the Pats have lost many big games lately, You'd figure that B.B would be well equipped to handle such situations by now.

That stated, speaking as a Colts fan, Ratbirds fans hate us as much as Pats fans do, so I can't root for them, though, I'd be lying if I said that I have no respect for either organization.

Go Niners!
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post

Given the fact that the Pats have lost many big games lately, You'd figure that B.B would be well equipped to handle such situations by now.

That stated, speaking as a Colts fan, Ratbirds fans hate us as much as Pats fans do, so I can't root for them, though, I'd be lying if I said that I have no respect for either organization.

Go Niners!
    It seems Belichick gets "out coached" in nearly every huge game now, must be because he doesn't have footage the opponents walk thru's.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

The 49ers are at the absolute top of my list of sports teams I can never root for under any circumstances. Maybe if they had to beat someone during the regular season to get the Bengals into the playoffs, but that would be it. I have vivid memories of both Super Bowls and I still hold a grudge. I want them to get trounced. I want this to be one of those games that 20 years from now will make their fans physically ill when they remember it or see replays on TV. I want Bay Area fans to be changing the channels by the 2nd quarter. I want their children to have nightmares for weeks to come.

Well, either that or a touchdown to beat them with 36 seconds left. If they get their heads handed to them I will cherish every moment, but if they lose at the last minute, I'll rejoice all the same. Have I mentioned that I don't like the 49ers? I think I might even root for the Steelers over them.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

I Dont think I will be watching the superbowl. I hate the Ravens and Im not even a Bengals fan. Being only 25, I guess I learned at a young age the Bungels always show up to ruin a Bengals season. Plus Im more of a college football guy. But both of these teams I couldnt find myself rooting for. Ray Lewis is a Murderer and doesnt deserve another ring as a retire celebration gift and I still despise San Fran because of the whole Reds collapse..Yes Reds collapse not Giants win. I dont want San fran to become the new Boston/New England and win every championship

I Dont think I will be watching the superbowl. I hate the Ravens and Im not even a Bengals fan. Being only 25, I guess I learned at a young age the Bungels always show up to ruin a Bengals season. Plus Im more of a college football guy. But both of these teams I couldnt find myself rooting for. Ray Lewis is a Murderer and doesnt deserve another ring as a retire celebration gift and I still despise San Fran because of the whole Reds collapse..Yes Reds collapse not Giants win. I dont want San fran to become the new Boston/New England and win every championship

You think everyone at the power company had aready switched over to the puppy bowl?
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Turn Off Ads?