Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake to third, throw to first move now a balk.

Re: Fake to third, throw to first move now a balk.

I used to hate it when pitchers did the fake throw thing and fans would holler "balk!". I'd grouse and mutter "it's not a damn balk, you morons".

But then I found it to be a liberating thing to holler "balk" along with them. Kinda fun to be a moron baseball fan sometimes.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I used to hate it when pitchers did the fake throw thing and fans would holler "balk!". I'd grouse and mutter "it's not a damn balk, you morons".

But then I found it to be a liberating thing to holler "balk" along with them. Kinda fun to be a moron baseball fan sometimes.
    I'm disturbed by how often I've found myself "liberated" and complaining with the rest of the heathens. It does feel good.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    I'm disturbed by how often I've found myself "liberated" and complaining with the rest of the heathens. It does feel good.
    The umpires I gaurantee find it amusing too.

Next to the scenery in the stands, stupid things the fans say in the stands is a common post game discussion.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

For a Level Playing Field

Roy, are you rooting for the CUBS too?!?

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    Roy, are you rooting for the CUBS too?!?
    I can forgive a lot of things, but being accused of being a Cubs fan is past that line. It's like a Sicilian thing. You no longer exist to me.

Many
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I can forgive a lot of things, but being accused of being a Cubs fan is past that line. It's like a Sicilian thing. You no longer exist to me.

Many
    Them's fightin' words.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Turn Off Ads?