Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pete Rose reality show....

Re: Pete Rose reality show....

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    So if Hitler bought you lunch and had a few nice warm conversations with you, you would judge him as an OK guy?

And we aren't we free to judge Stalin a bad man without having a cup of coffee and a Danish with him?

C'mon man, first rule of all society is NEVER comapre anybody to a Nazi (or slave), and you just tossed Hitler and Stalin at Pete Rose.

Fwiw, I agree, Pete is a dirty dirtbag of dirt. I laughed as he hit on my wife in Vegas several years back b/c she insisted I pay the Bengi for his autograph and picture. He all but grabbed her arse...

But for you to jump to Hitler and Stalin might say a bit more about your frame of reference being skewed than his crappy show getting crap-canned.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pete Rose reality show....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPete Ibold View Post
    C'mon man, first rule of all society is NEVER comapre anybody to a Nazi (or slave), and you just tossed Hitler and Stalin at Pete Rose.

Fwiw, I agree, Pete is a dirty dirtbag of dirt. I laughed as he hit on my wife in Vegas several years back b/c she insisted I pay the Bengi for his autograph and picture. He all but grabbed her arse...

But for you to jump to Hitler and Stalin might say a bit more about your frame of reference being skewed than his crappy show getting crap-canned.
    Are you sure that's the first rule?

It was a reach on his part, maybe a bit extreme, but his point is pretty clear. He was just going for shock value, and it worked. Kinda.
    Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon...

Turn Off Ads?