Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Likely To Be Juicing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Most Likely To Be Juicing

What current play do you feel is the most likely to be on the juice?

Mine would be Edwin Encarnacion.

Would not be surprised if Bautista was either.

Re: Most Likely To Be Juicing

I agree with Encarnacion and possibly Bautista. I am always suspect when a player starts greatly exceeding their expectations especially those with an average track record. For many years Encarnacion was a .250-.260 BA with 20-25 HR potential...then this year he puts up Miquel Cabrera type stats. Similiar jump as Melky Cabrera over the last two seasons.

Minor leaguers on the verge of washing out and contract year players

Votto

Redleger13

Bud Selig
    Mr. Redlegs - 2012

Rickie Weeks

Ryan Braun

I'm shocked that Albert Pujols has never tested positive. However, if he continues his decline in 2013, then I'm more apt to believe his career has been legit.

Matt Kemp, he was way too ok with Ryan Braun cheating and still getting the MVP over him last year

Jamie Moyer

First post......yay me, lol.....OK....i would disagree with Bautista, I've seen several analyzations of his swing...he made MAJOR changes to his whole stance, hand postion and length of his swing the year he blew up and had over 50 bombs....kemp i would agree with, b/c of what ark said..way too cool with brauns situation

Wilson Valdez or Babe Janish. I was going to go with Drew Stubbs. But, then, how would we know? He so seldom makes contact with the baseball on any of his swings.
    Last edited by texasdave; 01-16-2013 at 02:20 PM.

The "luckiest" non-Red. Production = luck for all other MLB teams. Especially during postseason play.

I would say that like every other big-time sport around 70-80% of all players are using something. They are always one step ahead of the tests. All of the drug scandals like the BALCO or Armstong affair have shown that doping is a system wide practice, not the actions of lone renegades acting on their own or in secret. I do think that baseball players are more careful now and the drugs they are using are less powerful than the stuff Bonds, Sosa etc were on. But they are always looking for an advantage.

Matt Cain...for no other reason than he improved so much so fast and he is in San Fran.

Turn Off Ads?