Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Likely To Be Juicing

Re: Most Likely To Be Juicing

The thing with EE and Bautista is they made an easy but huge improvement to their swings. They get their front foot down before the pitcher even releases the ball now. When they were struggling their foot would often still be in flight during contact with the ball.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by GotHeeeeem View Post
    The thing with EE and Bautista is they made an easy but huge improvement to their swings. They get their front foot down before the pitcher even releases the ball now. When they were struggling their foot would often still be in flight during contact with the ball.
    Dang, if only Drew Stubbs would have put his front foot down!

Quote Originally Posted by chuck6660 View Post
    I hear he's been working on decreasing his leg kick. If he gets that down, that should help with contact.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck6660 View Post
    Sad thing is, I think that's one thing I saw that he was working on this offseason, in addition to shortening his swing.....no offense to Choo, but I'm gonna be mad (at drew) if he finally gets his hitting on track after being traded.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beatlessp View Post
    Sad thing is, I think that's one thing I saw that he was working on this offseason, in addition to shortening his swing.....no offense to Choo, but I'm gonna be mad (at drew) if he finally gets his hitting on track after being traded.....
    I'll be no more mad than EE last year finally finding a swing. Good riddance to them both, it just wasn't working in Cincinnati.
    Bring on 2018! #%?*!

Quote Originally Posted by wastedtime View Post
    I hear he's been working on decreasing his leg kick. If he gets that down, that should help with contact.

One last jab. Okay, maybe one of the last jabs. His leg kick does not define him as a baseball player.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou1990 View Post
    I'll be no more mad than EE last year finally finding a swing. Good riddance to them both, it just wasn't working in Cincinnati.

Agreed. I might be a little miffed at the Reds' organization for not figuring that out during the past two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Agreed. I might be a little miffed at the Reds' organization for not figuring that out during the past two seasons.
    I was going to say -- maybe we should be angrier at Jacoby than Stubbs/EE.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemo14 View Post
    What current play do you feel is the most likely to be on the juice?

Mine would be Edwin Encarnacion.

Would not be surprised if Bautista was either.
    This has been my favorite post in like 5 months! The replies are hysterical.

My vote goes to EE, but the Kemp theory is a good one too...
    Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon...

Turn Off Ads?