Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Out of market fans

Re: Out of market fans

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    How do you guys keep up with and/or watch the Reds? I'll be moving out of market this summer (Clemson, SC) and am looking for tips to survive.
    I do ExtraInnings via DirecTV too...assuming you'll watch at least a little of most games, well worth it...

2. Turn Off Ads?

How do you guys keep up with and/or watch the Reds? I'll be moving out of market this summer (Clemson, SC) and am looking for tips to survive.
    A lot of games were tv on FSS and another channel-although it seemed there were less games last year than the past few. I dont get to see a lot on tv, so really count on reading info next day online.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

MLB.tv premium pack is well worth it even if you only watch one game per week. Anything more than that is cake. It's still improving from when I first subscribed, too. I have it set up to play on my TV through a ps3, and the At Bat App comes free with it. This is nice if I am on the road, as I can still listen to the game.

Technically I could watch it while driving but I'm not so sure that's such a great idea.

Here.

Extra Innings, extended Fox sports package on Directv. Online via Fox, Fox Ohio, and the Reds website.

On a good clear night, I can get WLW pretty good here about 50 miles west of St Louis.

Not necessarily what you are looking for but I love the Mlb at bat app which allows you to stream audio of every game. I believe you can get it with the mlb.tv purchase. By far my favorite app though.

I use MLB.TV

Actually WLW 700 has a huge range. iHeart Radio has wlw

Quote Originally Posted by panzecaz03 View Post
    Actually WLW 700 has a huge range. iHeart Radio has wlw
    iHeart WLW radio cannot broadcast the games over the internet but it is good for the pre and postgame shows plus sports talk.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I subscribe to MLBEI through DirecTV. I also get the sports pack that allows me to receive FSN Cincinnati so I can see the pre and post game shows. I also subscribe to XM and can listen to them. Nothing better than drifting off to sleep while listening to a game. I may subscribe to MLBTV this year. It's cheaper and I'm hoping I can watch games that way without too much buffering. Also a daily dose of Redszone is great too!
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I watched the games online (bad quality and sometimes you canīt find a stream, but better than nothing)

And I pay for a tv program called espnamerica... itīs for US sport fans (like) me from europe..
    during the summer they show lots of baseball games (but not often the reds ) during winter they show 3 nfl games on sunday + thursday and monday night football...

nhl games, college basketball...

Just to add something that I have not seen posted yet... I got a Roku box last season and when I combine that with my MLB.tv subscription I can stream all the games live on my TV. I know a lot of people use their PS3 to do this but I did not have one. Roku box was relatively inexpensive, around $80 I believe.

I have a MLB.tv subscription that I use on various platforms - iPhone, big screen TV via AppleTV, computer at work. You can't go wrong.

I get fox sports Ohio for reds games and wlw. And for last year local fm ESPN station carried carried games too.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    "it took me back in time thru dwindling joy
    to when i was such a guilt ridden catholic boy
    im evangelical agnostic now"
    Happy New Year Todd Snider

Yours A ChampCar Fanatic And In The Home Of Champange Velvet Beer,

Andy K.

Terre Haute Brewing CO.

I'm in Atlanta. MLB.tv for several years. Saturdays stink because FOX blacks out the games so can only get the audio. If it is a clear night then WLW will come in but only so-so. The game threads are fun to follow too.

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedJack View Post
    Just to add something that I have not seen posted yet... I got a Roku box last season and when I combine that with my MLB.tv subscription I can stream all the games live on my TV. I know a lot of people use their PS3 to do this but I did not have one. Roku box was relatively inexpensive, around $80 I believe.
    +1 on the Roku. It seems to work better than the PS3 for me. The PS3 video seemed to cut in and out for me. And it's does a lot of other stuff too. Highly recommended.

Turn Off Ads?