|12-26-2006, 06:18 PM||#14|
Stat Wanker Hodiernus
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: 2007 predictions!!!
PJ Hill for the Heisman! Seriously, 1,730 yards and 16 TDs in the Big 10 as a freshman. On Wisconsin!
Back on the subject:
- Arroyo will have an ERA over 4.00
- Ryan Freel will be traded by the deadline
- Elizardo Ramirez makes 20+ starts and has an ERA under 5.00
- Todd Coffey becomes the full-time closer
- Hat is traded mid-season in a Randa like deal and Votto comes up.
- Milton is dealt after July 31st (clearing waivers), clearing the way for Bailey, who has been good, but not great at Louisville.
- EE drives in 100+ and makes the AS team as an injury replacement.
- Harang is the other Reds AS rep.
- Dunn hits under .230 as he tries to cut down on strikeouts at management's insistence... again. Fan support collapses further and WK intensifies his efforts to trade him after the season.
- Dave Ross' OPS is under .800
- The Reds score under 720 runs but allow only 760 in part due to a surprisingly effective bullpen.
- Final record, 72-90, 5th place in another crappy NL central. (fewer than 90 wins for the division crown again)
Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.
Last edited by RedsManRick; 12-26-2006 at 06:32 PM.