Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reds vs. Astros Saturday 9/8

Re: Reds vs. Astros Saturday 9/8

Going into tonight, we have won 8 of the last nine Arroyo has started. Not too shabby.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Are the Astros trying to start a fight?
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Gotta plunk an Astro to say enough. I'd wait till Bronson is out because I'd rather they feel it.

Votto plunked then pulled. Good idea with a 4 run lead. With Cueto going, I imagine he sits tomorrow.

Dusty was writing something on his slate right after Votto got hit. I suspect the message gets sent by JC tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Going into tonight, we have won 8 of the last nine Arroyo has started. Not too shabby.
    While the Reds lose about everytime Bailey pitches. How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    lol

Reds and 26.2's

Reds should plunk the Astros' star player.

Oh wait......

Reds 15-13 in Homer's starts. Homer 2nd on team in QS. I know you don't care about facts but I felt it necessary to point it out to those who might be under the illusion that you post intelligently about Bailey.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Dey Time View Post
    Reds 15-13 in Homer's starts. Homer 2nd on team in QS. I know you don't care about facts but I felt it necessary to point it out to those who might be under the illusion that you post intelligently about Bailey.
    Alot of those wins were earlier in the year. Then came the August swoon.....

I think he lost the respect of most of his teammates during that time. They don't seem to fight hard for him anymore.

Alot of those wins were earlier in the year. Then came the August swoon.....

I think he lost the respect of most of his teammates during that time. They don't seem to fight hard for him anymore.
    What evidence do you have of this lack of respect other than your well documented hatred Of the guy?

And, for the record, if you actually believe that then its clear you know nothing about the game.

What evidence do you have of this lack of respect other than your well documented hatred Of the guy?

And, for the record, if you actually believe that then its clear you know nothing about the game.
    Just the general attitude of the Reds players. By July, they seemed to really get behind him and support him. Then came that start against the Padres where he ran into a brick wall(out of the 4 game swoon, he had another very similiar start) by the 4th inning. I think doubts reemerged whether he could be a good starting pitcher. He looked just worn down in August. His fastball went completely dead and his splitter has really struggled. Doubts renewed.

Just the general attitude of the Reds players.
    Trust me, this is not evidence.

Just the general attitude of the Reds players. By July, they seemed to really get behind him and support him. Then came that start against the Padres where he ran into a brick wall(out of the 4 game swoon, he had another very similiar start) by the 4th inning. I think doubts reemerged whether he could be a good starting pitcher. He looked just worn down in August. His fastball went completely dead and his splitter has really struggled. Doubts renewed.
    So, in other words, you have nothing to support your biased claim.

FWIW a lot of poster here would have a lot more respect for what you write if you would just man up and give Homer his due for what has been a solid season. Instead, you continue to hold on to this illusion that you do desperately wish were true.

I'd admire your persistence if it wasn't so pathetic.

So, in other words, you have nothing to support your biased claim.

FWIW a lot of poster here would have a lot more respect for what you write if you would just man up and give Homer his due for what has been a solid season. Instead, you continue to hold on to this illusion that you do desperately wish were true.

I'd admire your persistence if it wasn't so pathetic.
    Solid season for a 10th round pick. But not a Top 10 OVERALL pick.

Turn Off Ads?