Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Oregon State leading USC

Re: Oregon State leading USC

Alabama just putting a beating on Georgia. It will be a vastly different top ten come next week.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
    Alabama just putting a beating on Georgia. It will be a vastly different top ten come next week.
    Yeah, Georgia is loaded with talent, but they always seem to underperform. They're a legit top tier team, but every time I've watched them the last few years, they've seem to play sloppy quite a bit. It's obvious who the better coaching staff is in this game. I'm not sold on Richt as a top coach.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Alabama will probably jump to #1.
    Last edited by OnBaseMachine; 09-27-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Not so fast. Georgia just returned a punt 92 yards for a touchdown. It's now 31-17 with 14:41 remaining in the game.

Alabama has pulled away again. 41-17 with 4:13 remaining.
    Last edited by OnBaseMachine; 09-27-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Georgia has pulled away again. 41-17 with 4:13 remaining.
    Alabama?

Doh! I fixed it.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Actually ALL of them happened, plus some. Remember OSU ended the season #1 in the BCS. Not trying to show you are inaccurate, but just pointing how ridiculous it was last year, with the chips all falling the Buckeyes way.
    And once again this week, a couple of teams above them in the poll were upset.

This Buckeye fan wouldn't be comfortable with this edition of the Buckeyes as an NC game team, but the upset dominos are continuing to fall to their advantage and we know that those poll voters have short memories.

I'll be interested to see the line on the Wisconsin game after this week's results.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    And once again this week, a couple of teams above them in the poll were upset.

This Buckeye fan wouldn't be comfortable with this edition of the Buckeyes as an NC game team, but the upset dominos are continuing to fall to their advantage and we know that those poll voters have short memories.

I'll be interested to see the line on the Wisconsin game after this week's results.
    If the unimaginable happens and they get back, I'll be fully comfortable. That would mean they would be exponentially better than they are today, and they're legit Top 10-15 caliber right now.

Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post

Bama has the best offensive line I've seen in college football in a long, long time. John Parker Wilson isn't an awesome QB, but he looked like one today because had all day to throw the ball.

Oklahoma will likely be the #1 team when the rankings come out tomorrow, but Bama is clearly the *best* team I've seen this year.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
    Bama has the best offensive line I've seen in college football in a long, long time. John Parker Wilson isn't an awesome QB, but he looked like one today because had all day to throw the ball.

Oklahoma will likely be the #1 team when the rankings come out tomorrow, but Bama is clearly the *best* team I've seen this year.
    Luckily for them, they've brought their A game when most people are watching. I doubt many saw them beat Tulane 20-6. Very good team nonetheless.

Andre Smith would look good in Bengals stripes.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Turn Off Ads?