Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 4 Premiere Sun 10pm AMC (Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    So WW can pull off eliminating 8 guys in three different prisons in a two minute period, but is dumb enough to leave incriminating evidence in his bathroom when his DEA agent brother in law comes over? Really????
    We got it the other 9 times you've brought up stuff like that. You don't like the show anymore for the same type of reasons you've nitpicked all season.
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    WW isn't anyone, he's a meth dealer trying to hide his identity from his DEA agent brother in law. WW has been so meticulous and careful, there is no way he would keep that book. No freakin' way.
    Are we even watching the same show? How has Walt been meticulous and careful at all? He's the definition of wreckless and out of control.
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

Dumb move by Walt if you ask me. But it could happen.

However after his first "close call" with "W.W." (the flashback scene), he should have put 2 and 2 together and pitched the Whitman book.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post

However after his first "close call" with "W.W." (the flashback scene), he should have put 2 and 2 together and pitched the Whitman book.
    Its never been shown that Walt has actually read what Gale wrote or when he received the book. You see Walt reading the book in his condo .I will not be shocked if the 2nd story arch starts with us being shown Gale writing the note to Walt and Walt thinking very little of the being given the book.

Little things like this make Breaking Bad awesome:

Awesome song: I bet they paid a pretty penny to use this.....

Crystal Blue Persuasion by Tommy James and the Shondells

Every song they've used has not only been super awesome, but goes so well with the scene it is attached too. I am always telling my wife I hate when shows or movies use terrible songs for no reason.
    Last edited by 19braves77; 09-03-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Yep the music has been top-notch this year.

One other thing that helps Hank connect the dots:

During the dinner scene where Walt got drunk on wine and told Hank that Gale isn't the guy he was looking for and that Gale was simply following instructions from someone else.

Prideful drug dealers do stupid things all the time.

Also I would like to apologize for my stupid typing errors. My typing skills on the Ipad are lacking.

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Hank now knows. He will put things together quickly. Walt's sudden fortune etc....

But what will Hank's next move be? Direct confrontation? Jesse seems to be the only other known connection left. All of Hank's recent troubles have been caused by Walt. I can't wait.

And what was Jesse gonna do with that gun?
    Jesse went and got the gun when he saw it was Walt at his door. He knows Walt is tying up loose ends and was prepared to defend himself if Walt tried to kill him.

I think Hank goes to Jesse, which will be a defining moment of how loyal he's gonna stay to Walt. I think Jesse squeals.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Jesse went and got the gun when he saw it was Walt at his door. He knows Walt is tying up loose ends and was prepared to defend himself if Walt tried to kill him.

I think Hank goes to Jesse, which will be a defining moment of how loyal he's gonna stay to Walt. I think Jesse squeals.
    I've thought that. Could Jesse get immunity for the murder of Gail?

I could see the show ending with Jesse killing Walter. I really don't think Walt's going to go down without a fight, and Jesse's on a moral kick.

Did anybody else catch this : the picture that Walt was looking at during the planning of the mass prison kill was the same picture he was looking at during his therapy session when he was in a fugue state.

I wonder how many other things I miss.

Alan Sepinwall is a good read for things like that, here's his recap of this last episode:

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...athroom-reader
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

I've thought that. Could Jesse get immunity for the murder of Gail?
    I doubt full immunity for murder, but if it means nabbing Heisenberg, Hank may fight for a very limited sentence. Maybe even a blind eye while Jesse makes a run for it.

I keep wondering who the bag of guns is meant for in the flash forward at the beginning of the season. Hank? Jesse? Todd? It's not going to end well for the White family, that's for sure.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

I doubt full immunity for murder, but if it means nabbing Heisenberg, Hank may fight for a very limited sentence. Maybe even a blind eye while Jesse makes a run for it.

I keep wondering who the bag of guns is meant for in the flash forward at the beginning of the season. Hank? Jesse? Todd? It's not going to end well for the White family, that's for sure.
    The beginning scene could be a swerve to throw people off.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    The beginning scene could be a swerve to throw people off.
    That's true--it just seems it would be out of character. They tend to throw misdirects at you, but the "52" and the guns were very real.

Ooh, maybe the events of the show will end before the 52nd birthday with Walt getting away, and they're setting up a movie based on his return to Albuquerque! Now you've got me fidgety.

That's true--it just seems it would be out of character. They tend to throw misdirects at you, but the "52" and the guns were very real.

Ooh, maybe the events of the show will end before the 52nd birthday with Walt getting away, and they're setting up a movie based on his return to Albuquerque! Now you've got me fidgety.
    That's kind of been my thinking. Either a movie or the scene we witnessed at the beginning isn't indicative of how the show will end, but rather will be some place late in the second half of the season before things wind up settling down.

Make no mistake, if I'm putting down money, perhaps Walt's going to end up in jail, or, more likely, on the run or dead... possibly even with some of his family dead or completely alienated. But I also think the predictable endings aren't always the safest bet with a clever writing crew. This one feels like something we didn't see coming.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Turn Off Ads?