Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do the Reds have anybody linked to PEDs

Re: Do the Reds have anybody linked to PEDs

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    So anyone who has ever been to Miami should be a suspect? Miami produces a whole lot of baseball players who wind up as professionals. They have two guys that have shown up on these lists.
    Cesar Carillo as well. And their hitting coach, IIRC.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    So anyone who has ever been to Miami should be a suspect? Miami produces a whole lot of baseball players who wind up as professionals. They have two guys that have shown up on these lists.
    Not saying that I suspect he uses at all. But with Biogenesis being right in the middle of Coral Gabels, right across the street from the University of Miami baseball facility (Home of Alex Rodriguez Park) as well as Alonso being close with Grandal, it wouldn't surprise me if he, or any other pro ballplayer who still has ties to the U, was on that list. This place wasn't some secret among athletes at the U, and there's been talk of Miami football players being regular customers. It wouldn't surprise me if any pro ballplayer from the U was on the list. I only mentioned Alonso specifically because this thread is about Reds players that might be linked.

I live in Miami now, so I am pretty sure I am also a suspect.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Heck, I pass the baseball stadium almost every day on the way to work at UM. Guilty!
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    Heck, I pass the baseball stadium almost every day on the way to work at UM. Guilty!
    Honestly, no offense, but if you also were a professional baseball player, I would be suspicious of you using PED's. It would be logical to be at least suspicious.

I also would have been suspicious of any pro baseball player who had connections, no matter how innocent, to the area around Balco, back in the 1990's/early 2000's.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Honestly, no offense, but if you also were a professional baseball player, I would be suspicious of you using PED's. It would be logical to be at least suspicious.

I also would have been suspicious of any pro baseball player who had connections, no matter how innocent, to the area around Balco, back in the 1990's/early 2000's.
    No worries. You are hardly the source of "guilty until proven innocent" in American culture. It's why we don't convict people In the court of public opinion... at least we try not to.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Not saying that I suspect he uses at all. But with Biogenesis being right in the middle of Coral Gabels, right across the street from the University of Miami baseball facility (Home of Alex Rodriguez Park) as well as Alonso being close with Grandal, it wouldn't surprise me if he, or any other pro ballplayer who still has ties to the U, was on that list. This place wasn't some secret among athletes at the U, and there's been talk of Miami football players being regular customers. It wouldn't surprise me if any pro ballplayer from the U was on the list. I only mentioned Alonso specifically because this thread is about Reds players that might be linked.
    Yonder also worked out with and claimed Arod as a friend and mentor getting him to where he is now. Doesn't mean he did anything by any means, but it does raise a red flag.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

9. Likes:

mth123 (06-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Yonder also worked out with and claimed Arod as a friend and mentor getting him to where he is now. Doesn't mean he did anything by any means, but it does raise a red flag.
    I had four UM baseball players in my class last year. They looked big. Red flag!

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    I had four UM baseball players in my class last year. They looked big. Red flag!
    Not exactly the same thing, but ok.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

I believe the Reds had officially used their scandal allotment during the whole Pete Rose thing.

This offense could use a couple....

Turn Off Ads?