Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to be at reds fest

Who is going to be at reds fest

Who is going to be at reds fest???

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who is going to be at reds fest

More than likely a lot of players, some, if not most, coaches, management and some of the broadcasters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I wanted to know if Schott shebler going to be at reds fest???

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

The Reds have not yet released the list of people that will be in attendance. It's quite likely that someone like Schebler will be there, but nothing is confirmed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    I wanted to know if Schott shebler going to be at reds fest???
    I heard Schebler's girl friend was attending. But that's just a rumor.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

7. Likes:

KronoRed (10-23-2017)

Scott Schebler is handsome

Scott schebler wrote to me on twitter

10. Likes:

757690 (10-24-2017),919191 (10-25-2017),bounty37h (10-25-2017),Revering4Blue (10-26-2017),TheBigLebowski (11-08-2017)

Well, is he going to be there?
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

I know I won't be there. I'm sorry to dissapoint.

More than 75 current players and coaches, Reds Hall of Famers, alumni and broadcasters are scheduled to attend, including Joey Votto, Tucker Barnhart and the top two prospects in the organization, Nick Senzel and Hunter Greene.

With each two-day Redsfest admission purchased, fans will receive two free tickets to the Reds vs. Braves game on Tuesday, April 24. Fans purchasing a one-day Redsfest admission will receive one free ticket to that game.

http://m.reds.mlb.com/news/article/2...7-on-sale-now/

Did I read you have to register for raffle to get in auto sessions this year, no walk ups?
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Did I read you have to register for raffle to get in auto sessions this year, no walk ups?
    If you win that raffle, you're guaranteed to get an autograph. The other sessions are still walk ups with cutoffs after a certain amount of people but if you register and win this raffle, you will definitely get an autograph from one of the players. I've actually won this a few times at past Redsfests and gotten nice autographs from Aroldis Chapman, Joey Votto (2x), and Brandon Phillips.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

16. Likes:

marcshoe (11-08-2017)

How do you enter?
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    If you win that raffle, you're guaranteed to get an autograph. The other sessions are still walk ups with cutoffs after a certain amount of people but if you register and win this raffle, you will definitely get an autograph from one of the players. I've actually won this a few times at past Redsfests and gotten nice autographs from Aroldis Chapman, Joey Votto (2x), and Brandon Phillips.
    I have never won the raffle. When you find out that you have won do they tell you which player you have won an opportunity to get an autograph from?

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Roush View Post
    I have never won the raffle. When you find out that you have won do they tell you which player you have won an opportunity to get an autograph from?
    Yes, the email tells you which player you get to meet and at what time you should be in line. You have to bring a copy of the email (or have it on your phone) with you when you go to your specific autograph session. I recommend getting in line a bit early since it does fill up fast. Even though you're guaranteed that autograph, if you end up too far back in the line, you'll be waiting a while and miss other events going on at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Fly View Post
    How do you enter?
    Here's the autograph page with the online raffle entry form about halfway down: https://www.mlb.com/reds/fans/redsfest/autographs
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

20. Likes:

dougdirt (11-08-2017),Edd Roush (11-08-2017),Z-Fly (11-08-2017)

Turn Off Ads?