Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Less than a month

Less than a month

Pitchers and catchers report on Feb 17. And I'm stoked.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Less than a month

Quote Originally Posted by GOYA View Post
    Pitchers and catchers report on Feb 17. And I'm stoked.
    Of course the minor leaguers show up a little later than that (except the ones in big league camp).

has anyone here been to ST? I'm going to at least one game, but not much planned outside of that. Will there be minor league stuff going on around there and is it free to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    has anyone here been to ST? I'm going to at least one game, but not much planned outside of that. Will there be minor league stuff going on around there and is it free to watch?
    When they trained in Fla, yes, there was plenty of minor league training and games to see, and it was all free and right next to the major league stuff. I assume that will be the same in AZ, especially one of the main reasons they moved was because of the improved minor league facilities in AZ.
    In Sarasota, it was pretty cool, since it was a four fields in a daisyclover, so you could sit in the center and watch was going on at all four fields.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Turn Off Ads?