Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Bearcats CANNOT catch a break

The Bearcats CANNOT catch a break

Cashmere Wright has torn his ACL is out for the year.

Just now it's been reported that Kenny Belton is also out for the year as his Spinal Cord has swollen.

Who's next???

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Bearcats CANNOT catch a break

Man oh man. As an avid UC basketball fan, this just sucks. . . . but what can you do? Oh well, just suck it up and move on. It'll be an opportunity for other guys who normally wouldn't get an opportunity to show what they're made of.

Really sucks. UC is very short on PG play this year. This basically means that Vaughn will be playing all game every game at the point. If he gets in foul trouble who do we go to? It has to either be our sophomore SG Larry Davis or our freshman SG Dion Dixon I think. Am I missing anyone else that can play the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegs23 View Post
    Really sucks. UC is very short on PG play this year. This basically means that Vaughn will be playing all game every game at the point. If he gets in foul trouble who do we go to? It has to either be our sophomore SG Larry Davis or our freshman SG Dion Dixon I think. Am I missing anyone else that can play the point?
    No, I think that's about it. Vaughn has really developed his dribbling and passing, so he's got to be better than he was as a freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    No, I think that's about it. Vaughn has really developed his dribbling and passing, so he's got to be better than he was as a freshman.
    I'm not too worried about Vaughn at the point. He's very strong physically, and pretty solid with the ball. He's just not allowed to get in foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegs23 View Post
    I'm not too worried about Vaughn at the point. He's very strong physically, and pretty solid with the ball. He's just not allowed to get in foul trouble.
    If he can grow more of an ability to make his own shots, rather than relying on others, the PG position is best for him. Mitchell has reportedly shown great improvment, so he could take the two spot, with Bishop moving to the three. That's a more experienced, and much taller lineup we would be putting out. I'm trying to take all the positives I can from this news.

Porkchop Sandwiches

And now an absolute dismantling by Connecticut...

The offensive is offensive.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Rumor has it that 7, 2 center John Reik passed his ACT, and now needs to pass a test basically proving he can speak English, which is a new language to him. Hopefully our tides are turning.

Turn Off Ads?