Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/28/12 - Reds vs Astros

Re: 4/28/12 - Reds vs Astros

Wonder if Marshall will finish this ballgame to give him some work after the blown save against the Giants.

Could also be Lecure. Simon. Even Hoover.

Would save Arredondo and Chapman and I wouldn't push Logan another inning.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Chapman warming up. I don't really get using Chapman with a 6 run lead

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Wonder if Marshall will finish this ballgame to give him some work after the blown save against the Giants.

Could also be Lecure. Simon. Even Hoover.

Would save Arredondo and Chapman and I wouldn't push Logan another inning.
    Chapman throwing
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    OPS vs. LHP 2011

Votto .987. Cairo .919, Stubbs .896, Hanigan .871, Phillips .851, Bruce .804, Rolen .769 .....
    I know. It just seems like Votto Phillips, and Bruce are struggling against them this year. Haven't done any research yet.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Heisey strikes out swinging.

What is wrong with Heisey? He's not my favorite by any means, but he is not doing it so far.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    I know. It just seems like Votto Phillips, and Bruce are struggling against them this year. Haven't done any research yet.
    Votto .899, Buce .780, Phillips .452.

Really small samples.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Hanigan strikes out swinging. 6-0 Reds after 8.

Reds out. On to the 9th with the Missle on the mound. I don't know why, but that's the way it is.
    www.ris-news.com
    -Beano Cook

What is the big deal for him to close out a game for? Have to complain about something or anything Dusty does I guess....beacuse everything has been too great so far.

These guys strike out way too much for as little walk ability as they have ....save Votto and Hanigan.

Lowrie walks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    What is the big deal for him to close out a game for? Have to complain about something or anything Dusty does I guess....beacuse everything has been too great so far.

These guys strike out way too much for as little walk ability as they have ....save Votto and Hanigan.
    It's not a horrible move, but they don't need him. I'd rather use somebody like Lecure and save Chapman for tomorrow when it might be a one run game.

Kind of like using a gun to kill a fly IMO. Why waste the bullets when a fly swatter will do?

Martinez flies out to right.

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    It's not a horrible move, but they don't need him. I'd rather use somebody like Lecure and save Chapman for tomorrow when it might be a one run game.

Kind of like using a gun to kill a fly IMO. Why waste the bullets when a fly swatter will do?
    I think he can handle one inning today....unless he implodes like last year.....in that inning against the Cards....and still come back the next day. He has to go 2 days in a row eventually if he is going to be in the bullpen.

Buck bloop hit to left. 1st and 2nd.

Turn Off Ads?