Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Arroyo's next start will be the first game of the series against the Cardinals.

Arroyo's next start will be the first game of the series against the Cardinals.

Memorial Day in St. Louis.

Can't think of anyone I'd rather have right now pitching that all important game, the most important game of the season. He'll be setting the tone for 3-game series.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Arroyo's next start will be the first game of the series against the Cardinals.

That will be followed by Cueto and a "mystery" pitcher to close out the series.

Re: Arroyo's next start will be the first game of the series against the Cardinals.

Way to jinx it. He'll give up 12 earned runs now.

thorn

I thought we already had the most important game of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    I thought we already had the most important game of the season?
    We did.

It was today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    That will be followed by Cueto and a "mystery" pitcher to close out the series.

I would love it if that mysterious pitcher turned out to be Leake.Any
    way the Reds can mess with the rotation? should they?
    The Hunt for a Reds October.

The Cards right now can't hit their way out of a wet paper bag.Teams
    are walking Prince Albert(What wacky idea)and putting the pressure
    on Holliday who keeps folding like a used road map.
    The Hunt for a Reds October.

Reds Fan 4 life!!!!!

I could be wrong but I think that many people were upset that;

1. We did not actively pursue Holliday.
    2. That they signed him to a long term deal.

We have the better lineup, we need to keep clicking. I also think that Bronson should be going EVERY 5th day, not Harang. Harang is as of right now, the highest paid 5th starter in baseball. But I will take him as a 5th starter, not an ace. If the playoffs started right now, I want Bronson on the mound against who ever.
    "Ahh, Jesus, I like him very much, but He no help with curveball." - Serrano. "Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?" - Harris in Major League (1989)

Quote Originally Posted by Fullboat View Post
    I would love it if that mysterious pitcher turned out to be Leake.Any
    way the Reds can mess with the rotation? should they?
    No chance. There's no off days between now and then.

Bronson's been pitching wonderfully lately, especially last night. With his performances lately, I am pleased he'll be pitching to open the series with the Cards.

Let's hope he can keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    the most important game of the season. .

the most important game of the season is the one we're playing today

haha, jk.. i just wanted to feel like a coach for a second

Boiler up!

Bronson has been money for the last year. If he keeps this up I have no problem with the Reds picking up his option for next year. You know he's gonna give you 200+ innings. Sure he has his bad starts, but he's been remarkably reliable in his time with the Reds. Not a bad guy to have around.

Quote Originally Posted by sivman17 View Post
    the most important game of the season is the one we're playing today

haha, jk.. i just wanted to feel like a coach for a second
    Stale, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by blark11 View Post
    Bronson has been money for the last year. If he keeps this up I have no problem with the Reds picking up his option for next year. You know he's gonna give you 200+ innings. Sure he has his bad starts, but he's been remarkably reliable in his time with the Reds. Not a bad guy to have around.
    I agree. I think Management will agree, too. Especially when it's likely that Harang's contract goes away.

Turn Off Ads?