Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Affordable apartments in Cincinnati/N. KY?

Affordable apartments in Cincinnati/N. KY?

Hey, I'm looking to relocate next month, and I was wondering if anyone knows what the current rates are for small apartments in the Cincy/N. KY area?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Affordable apartments in Cincinnati/N. KY?

Depends on where you want to live and how hip you want to be.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Supreme Jar Opener

I hear covington is the new Clifton... all the hipsters are moving here... depends on the neighborhood... between $475 and $650 in NKY. Checnk out apartments.com... and the Cincinnati Enquirer (there's a .com for that too, but I don't recall)

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    Depends on where you want to live and how hip you want to be.
    I'm not picky. I just need to get my gf and I somewhere closer to her mom, who is ill, and try to find a job in the area...actually, I have a lot to do.

Seems as though cincinnati.com and apartments.com are the same thing.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Just make sure you check out Craigslist. The last three places I've lived I've found through there, and I've been pretty pleased with each.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I'm not picky. I just need to get my gf and I somewhere closer to her mom, who is ill, and try to find a job in the area...actually, I have a lot to do.

Seems as though cincinnati.com and apartments.com are the same thing.
    I haven't rented there in a long time, but if I were moving back and didn't have any kids to send to school I'd probably look for something that is at least a fun place to live.
    Covington, Newport, Clifton Gaslight, Mt. Lookout Square, Columbia Tusculum, Hyde Park, Mt. Adams, Oakley.
    Up the I-71 corridor also has a lot to offer, once you get past Kennedy Heights/Silverton. I like Montgomery/Blue Ash.

I used to live in Westwood- it was a great deal, but the neighborhood is pretty stagnent- it's like this gem waiting for someone to reawaken it. And a friend lived in Mt. Washington and loved it. Like Westwood, it's cheaper.

Lastly, one of my favorite parts of town is the area out by the little miami- Milford/Loveland. If I moved back, that's where I would look.

Sorry, I can't help you on prices because it's been too long. And I'm sure I've missed some nice places; those are just the ones I always think of when someone asks about Cincinnati.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Supreme Jar Opener

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    Up the I-71 corridor also has a lot to offer, once you get past Kennedy Heights/Silverton. I like Montgomery/Blue Ash.
    This area is VERY pricey. The further away from downtown you get, the more pricey it's going to get. And Blue Ash has become a traffic nightmare...

I'm in the process of moving to Cincinnati too. Definitely check out craigslist.

Turn Off Ads?