16 35.56%
  • Patriots/Giants

15 33.33%
  • Ravens/Niners

9 20.00%
  • Ravens/Giants

5 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Super Bowl do you want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    I loath Joe Flacco and Eli Manning.

Therefore I am going Pats 49ers.
    What? You don't like a Manning? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Which Super Bowl do you want to see?

I loathe both the Patriots and the Ravens, but I loathe the Patriots more. I really don't mind the Giants or the 49ers, so I'm fine with either. Since the Giants won a ring more recently, I think it'd be cool to see the 49ers. The good news is, I believe whoever wins the 49ers/Giants game probably will win the Super Bowl. At least I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    What? You don't like a Manning? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't like Eli even more than I dislike Peyton. I think Peyton is a good QB just never really liked him. Until this year Eli was middle tier QB who got a lot of recognition because of his last name.

I don't like Eli even more than I dislike Peyton. I think Peyton is a good QB just never really liked him. Until this year Eli was middle tier QB who got a lot of recognition because of his last name.
    How do you figure he got a lot of his recognition because of his last name? I think it had much more to do with him generally showing up to play on big game days.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I have generally felt that because of his last name, Eli was underrated because he was always compared to arguably the best quarterback of all time (Peyton).

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I have generally felt that because of his last name, Eli was underrated because he was always compared to arguably the best quarterback of all time (Peyton).
    Until this past season Eli has pretty much been a middle of the pack QB. TD to INT ratio wasn't very good. His completion rating was around 50%. He was given a lot of hype because of his last name and the fact that he played in NYC. He has turned it around this season and played at a high level of football. I give him props for that.

I heard someone on the radio this morning talking about if Eli could have a more impressive career than his brother. I immediately thought it was impossible, but they made some good points.

Eli has played in the tougher city, media and conditions.
    Throwing in the swirling winds in Meadowlands is way tougher than throwing in a dome.
    Eli has played in the tougher division...and it's not even really close.
    Eli could win his 2nd Superbowl this season.
    Eli is known more for being a big game QB compared to Peyton who really is not.

I still think Peyton is far and away the best, and it'll be that way even when Eli retires, but it was an interesting question I had never even thought of.

Turn Off Ads?