Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Erin Andrews videotaped in the nude through hotel peephole

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: Erin Andrews videotaped in the nude through hotel peephole

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    I've seen the video, judge me if you want.

It sure looked like to me that EA knew she was on camera. Who the hell irons in the nude? The way she acts and the way she moves looks like she knew something was up.

I could be off there, but it's JMO of course.
    My take was that while she was straightening her hair (looked like a flat iron in her hand), she was checking herself out in the mirror. Turned a couple times to do so.

I can see how you could draw the conclusion though that she knew she was on camera based on her movements. Although, I like previously said, I think her movements were more of vanity than "look at me, look at me".

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    My take was that while she was straightening her hair (looked like a flat iron in her hand), she was checking herself out in the mirror. Turned a couple times to do so.

I can see how you could draw the conclusion though that she knew she was on camera based on her movements. Although, I like previously said, I think her movements were more of vanity than "look at me, look at me".
    She was checking herself out for sure. She knows she looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Your opinion couldn't be any more off base, and demonstrates that one might want to think things through before hitting reply. To actually suggest that Erin Andrews knew something was up is blaming the victim, and down right insulting to her and others who have had their privacy violated.

P.S. Some folks do iron in the nude and I have no alternative motives for doing so.
    Don't be so sure. Look what internet sex videos did for the careers of Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. Before this whole thing is over, everyone will know who Erin Andrews is, not just those who watch ESPN/ABC sports (or spelling bees). In the entertainment business, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Also, from what I understand, the video said the person in it looked an awful lot like a sports broadcaster or something like that. I haven't seen the video, but I hear that it's not the best quality, so if you can't really tell that it's Erin Andrews, then why would she not just say it wasn't her, and we wouldn't be talking about this right now. Instead, her attorney (or ESPN's attorney, don't remember which) came out right away and said it was her.

Smells fishy to me.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Your opinion couldn't be any more off base, and demonstrates that one might want to think things through before hitting reply. To actually suggest that Erin Andrews knew something was up is blaming the victim, and down right insulting to her and others who have had their privacy violated.

P.S. Some folks do iron in the nude and I have no alternative motives for doing so.
    That's fine, you are entitled to your opinon just as I am mine. If she was taped without knowing, then whoever did it is pretty sick and perverted, no doubt. What I say on here really has no effect on anything. I don't think EA is some awful person, I don't know her.

Oh, and she could have easily came out and said it wasn't me and it would have been impossible to prove otherwise. You can't tell anything other than it is a good looking blonde in a hotel room. But she didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Also, from what I understand, the video said the person in it looked an awful lot like a sports broadcaster or something like that. I haven't seen the video, but I hear that it's not the best quality, so if you can't really tell that it's Erin Andrews, then why would she not just say it wasn't her, and we wouldn't be talking about this right now. Instead, her attorney (or ESPN's attorney, don't remember which) came out right away and said it was her.

Smells fishy to me.
    Yep, exactly what I was saying.

It's impossible to indentify that the female in the video is Erin Andrews.
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

So because she didn't lie, she's guilty of... something?

Jesus, that's harsh. Blame the victim for the crime much?

The only people guilty of something are those that taped her and those that watch said tape. It is sad what this world is coming to.

TMZ has proven that it is in fact video taken in two different hotel rooms.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/erin-a...eo-inside-job/

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post

The only people guilty of something are those that taped her and those that watch said tape. It is sad what this world is coming to.
    Oh please, get off your high horse. First of all, I don't think EA committed any crime, even if she did knowingly get taped. Second of all, don't pass judgement on anybody who watched it. I was curious to see it, it's like I've watched it dozens of times for pleasure. And finally, I know EA about as well as anybody else on this site, and that is not at all. For anybody to assume they know her and she is somehow above doing something like this is just ignorant, IMO. Am I saying she did it? No, I have no idea if she did it or not. But IN MY OPINON (yes, it's America, I am allowed to have one of those) it looks like she knew she what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    TMZ has proven that it is in fact video taken in two different hotel rooms.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/erin-a...eo-inside-job/
    Yeah. Mmmhmm. Impossible she knew what was going on.

It's become par for the course in Hollywood, if you want publicity, have a sex tape uncovered without your knowledge, and react as though you're shocked by it. So, I'm jaded.

I think the skepticism comes from the number of celebrities and media personalities who have had sex tapes allegedly stolen and posted on the internet. Pseudo-celeb expresses horror and indignation at the invasion of privacy, only to have it later come out that said celeb was in on the whole thing and used it to raise publicity. I give Ms. Andrews the benefit of the doubt, as she's a serious media personality rather than a person famous only for being rich or famous, but I think a certain amount of skepticism in these times is to be expected.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    I think the skepticism comes from the number of celebrities and media personalities who have had sex tapes allegedly stolen and posted on the internet. Pseudo-celeb expresses horror and indignation at the invasion of privacy, only to have it later come out that said celeb was in on the whole thing and used it to raise publicity. I give Ms. Andrews the benefit of the doubt, as she's a serious media personality rather than a person famous only for being rich or famous, but I think a certain amount of skepticism in these times is to be expected.
    That might be a bit of a stretch.

Token media hottie, check.

Serious media personality, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    That's fine, you are entitled to your opinon just as I am mine. If she was taped without knowing, then whoever did it is pretty sick and perverted, no doubt. What I say on here really has no effect on anything. I don't think EA is some awful person, I don't know her.

Oh, and she could have easily came out and said it wasn't me and it would have been impossible to prove otherwise. You can't tell anything other than it is a good looking blonde in a hotel room. But she didn't.
    Absolutely she could have come out and said that the tape wasn't her. It is my understanding that the images in the video are pretty blurry, personally I have only seen the images the Post put out. That being said if she says nothing than the perp gets away with stalking her on several different occasions and invading her privacy. Takes a lot of guts for someone to come forward and face public scrutiny and embarrassment like she has.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    That might be a bit of a stretch.

Token media hottie, check.

Serious media personality, not so much.
    She makes a living off of being hot. Period.

Absolutely she could have come out and said that the tape wasn't her. It is my understanding that the images in the video are pretty blurry, personally I have only seen the images the Post put out. That being said if she says nothing than the perp gets away with stalking her on several different occasions and invading her privacy. Takes a lot of guts for someone to come forward and face public scrutiny and embarrassment like she has.
    A. Your second to last sentence is definatley a fair point. If I had somebody stalking me, I probably would admit it was me to try to get them apprehended.
    B. As for the last sentence, unless she wanted it to happen then it's not really embarrassment.

Turn Off Ads?