Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Redszone Confessions....

Re: Redszone Confessions....

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    I don't like the taste of beer, so I don't drink it. And I really don't drink alcohol at all, except on rare occasions.
    I'm 42 years old and have never had one sip of alcohol..not one beer,sip of wine,anything...raised in an anti-beer household and just never wanted it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I sing at full volume while listening to music in my car.

I have received many interesting stares from occupants in other cars because of it.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

In person, people find me to be shy, but I really like Karaoke and will sing with a few drinks at me. If they've got some Cheap Trick on the play list, I don't even need the drinks.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post
    My wife is pregnant with our first child.

We haven't told anyone yet
    That is awesome. Congrats man!
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

I broke up with my last girlfriend "afterwards"
    Witty signature.

When nobody is home, I'll turn up the stereo and air-guitar myself to death, complete with white-man overbite and pointing to the girls in the crowd.

The dog sits in the kitchen and watches me with a puzzled look.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    When nobody is home, I'll turn up the stereo and air-guitar myself to death, complete with white-man overbite and pointing to the girls in the crowd.

The dog sits in the kitchen and watches me with a puzzled look.
    Dogs are funny that way, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD View Post
    I like coco-crispies, tho I haven't had them in years.
    I am still a huge breakfast cereal fan. I love Lucky Charms and Cap'n Crunch w/Crunch Berries.

I also like to make baloney, crunchy peanut butter, cheese, and potato chip sandwiches. I've been doing it since high school.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I'm an accident prone person who has a love for power tools.

That's about as much of a confession as saying you like beer.

Congrats, Josh! Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    I sing at full volume while listening to music in my car.

I have received many interesting stares from occupants in other cars because of it.
    were you the one I pulled up next to the other day who was screaming along with a Tiffany song????????????
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I am still a huge breakfast cereal fan. I love Lucky Charms and Cap'n Crunch w/Crunch Berries.

I also like to make baloney, crunchy peanut butter, cheese, and potato chip sandwiches. I've been doing it since high school.
    I used to do peanut butter, jelly and baloney sandwiches...

Now I leave out the baloney and mix the peanut butter and jelly up in a bowl (it really does make a difference) before making the sandwich....

Fried P&J sandwiches (or use the George Foreman grill) kick butt too.....
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

I once heaved in my mother's herb garden after a particularly late night out. I was 19 at the time and living with my parents, so sneaking out and drinking was not at all acceptable. Yet when I got home, I knew the heavie-jeaveys were coming and would be rather unexplainable, so I went out back at around 4 a.m. and just let loose right into the patch of Mother of Thyme.

It was good fertilizer, I convinced myself.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

My uncle talked me into urinating on an electric fence when I was around 5. Talk about learning a lesson the painful way.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    were you the one I pulled up next to the other day who was screaming along with a Tiffany song????????????
    That was you in the pink flowered moo moo? No Way!

:
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis View Post
    I once heaved in my mother's herb garden after a particularly late night out. I was 19 at the time and living with my parents, so sneaking out and drinking was not at all acceptable. Yet when I got home, I knew the heavie-jeaveys were coming and would be rather unexplainable, so I went out back at around 4 a.m. and just let loose right into the patch of Mother of Thyme.

It was good fertilizer, I convinced myself.

I did much the same thing while home on break from university. Launched all over my fathers sidewalk. I was awoken the next morning around 7:30am by a less than pleased father who asked me, "who woopsied on my sidewalk"?

Shortly thereafter, I was on the sidewalk with a garden hose, bucket of hot water and a scrub brush.

Turn Off Ads?