Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Guilty Pleasures

Re: Guilty Pleasures

Oreo cookies.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    I actually do like Taylor Swift, and I am not going to make any apologies about it. But then again, I also like Glee, and nearly all Broadway musicals.

I once thought that I might be gay, and to be honest, I didn't have a problem with it, but I really didn't want to have to give up dating women if I was. I just love women too much to be a homosexual. That, and I don't think I could get myself in good enough shape.
    wow

I found this video on youtube sometime back and find myself watching more than a few times. It's a German singer, Helene Fischer, singing Ave Maria. She is gorgeous to look at and has the voice of an angel.

YouTube - Helene Fischer - Ave Maria

1. Old School WWF Wrestling, still watch old VHS tapes even though I know every move of every match, especially the 1990 Royal Rumble.

2. Benny Mardones-"If I could Fly"

3. Paula Abdul-"Promise of a New Day", man she looked good in that video.

4. 80s Hair Metal Power Ballads, they get me every time, I love them and I really don't care if anyone says I'm gay cause I like them.

5. I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan, nuff said.

I just watched the season premiere of "Biggest Loser" last night, which immediately reminded me of this thread.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    I just watched the season premiere of "Biggest Loser" last night, which immediately reminded me of this thread.
    I hope you watched it on DVR or at least on demand. My wife & I watch it, but I couldn't imagine sitting thru a live episode. There are so many commercials and flashbacks when coming back from commercial that the 2 hour show can be watched in about 45 minutes, which makes it tolerable.

13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    There are so many commercials and flashbacks when coming back from commercial that the 2 hour show can be watched in about 45 minutes, which makes it tolerable.
    When did that start? It seems like every show has 15 seconds of "coming up" and 15 seconds of "you may have missed" around each commercial break. That is 30 seconds of garbage around, say, six commercial breaks on an hour show. They added three minutes of complete garbage to the episode, what a waste.
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain13 View Post
    When did that start? It seems like every show has 15 seconds of "coming up" and 15 seconds of "you may have missed" around each commercial break. That is 30 seconds of garbage around, say, six commercial breaks on an hour show. They added three minutes of complete garbage to the episode, what a waste.
    I don't watch a ton of "reality" tv, so perhaps its a reality TV thing. My wife & I get a kick out of being able to predict when the commercial is about to happen. Its usually pretty obvious. Whats even worse is the "in show commercial" they have every week where they try to pretend its not a commercial, but just some helpful advice from the trainer to a contestant how a particular product can really help with their weight loss. Its shameless, but there was 1 spot last year, for what I don't remember, that totally caught us off gaurd.

I hope you watched it on DVR or at least on demand. My wife & I watch it, but I couldn't imagine sitting thru a live episode. There are so many commercials and flashbacks when coming back from commercial that the 2 hour show can be watched in about 45 minutes, which makes it tolerable.
    Oh, DVR - absolutely. Watching that mess live is out of the question.
    -Air Supply

Whats even worse is the "in show commercial" they have every week where they try to pretend its not a commercial, but just some helpful advice from the trainer to a contestant how a particular product can really help with their weight loss. Its shameless, but there was 1 spot last year, for what I don't remember, that totally caught us off gaurd.
    Could I interest you in some Jenny-O turkey and a stick of Extra Sugarfree gum?
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    I actually do like Taylor Swift, and I am not going to make any apologies about it. But then again, I also like Glee, and nearly all Broadway musicals.

I once thought that I might be gay, and to be honest, I didn't have a problem with it, but I really didn't want to have to give up dating women if I was. I just love women too much to be a homosexual. That, and I don't think I could get myself in good enough shape.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

I read my wifes In-Touch and other celeb gossip magazines when shes not looking. I cant help it thier just so entertaining!!

Turn Off Ads?