Turn Off Ads?
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Basketball 8th Edition

part of BBN

Re: UK Basketball 8th Edition

Dont know if this will change but Alex and Archie said they will be back. WCS also says he isnt ready for NBA and Harrow says he isnt transferring.
    Course minds can change though.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Dont know if this will change but Alex and Archie said they will be back. WCS also says he isnt ready for NBA and Harrow says he isnt transferring.
    Course minds can change though.
    WCS also said he would be talking it over with his parents. You can't teach size and with the frontcourt UK has coming in next year, it might be enough to push him and Nerlens out the door.

I don't know that Harrow could transfer without losing another year of eligibility. To be honest I don't know why Cal recruited him to Kentucky in the first place. It was evident in the All Access that he was too timid to lead this team and I think Cal recruited him thinking he could turn him into something that he wasn't. If he stays he will be on the end of the bench fighting with Polson (unless he graduates early) for minutes behind Andrew Harrison.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

If what I think holds up to be true and the players do return (minus Noel), here's my take at next years roster:

PG-Andrew Harrison
    SG-Archie Goodwin
    SF-Andrew Wiggins
    PF-Julius Randle
    C-Willie Cauley-Stein

Bench:
    PG-Ryan Harrow
    PG-Jarrod Polson
    SG-Aaron Harrison
    SG-James Young
    SF-Alex Poythress
    SF-Kyle Wiltjer
    SF-Jon Hood
    PF-Marcus Lee
    PF-Derek Willis
    C-Dakari Johnson
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    If what I think holds up to be true and the players do return (minus Noel), here's my take at next years roster:

PG-Andrew Harrison
    SG-Archie Goodwin
    SF-Andrew Wiggins
    PF-Julius Randle
    C-Willie Cauley-Stein

Bench:
    PG-Ryan Harrow
    PG-Jarrod Polson
    SG-Aaron Harrison
    SG-James Young
    SF-Alex Poythress
    SF-Kyle Wiltjer
    SF-Jon Hood
    PF-Marcus Lee
    PF-Derek Willis
    C-Dakari Johnson
    That is what I could see.......but I don't see that kid from Hoptown...name eludes me at the moment.....also how many schollies are allowed 12 or 13? I've seen both mentioned, and always thought 13, but not certain.

part of BBN

PG-Andrew Harrison
    SG-Archie Goodwin
    SF-Andrew Wiggins
    PF-Julius Randle
    C-Willie Cauley-Stein

Bench:
    PG-Ryan Harrow
    PG-Jarrod Polson
    SG-Aaron Harrison
    SG-James Young
    SF-Alex Poythress
    SF-Kyle Wiltjer
    SF-Jon Hood
    PF-Marcus Lee
    PF-Derek Willis
    C-Dakari Johnson
    It would be nice if this year, they set a trend staying a year or two.
    One thing about your line-up. I really did like what I seen of the second half Archie tonight. The guys as a whole seemed like really wanted to win in those last 7 minutes.
    That being said, if the reports are accurate, it is hard to see Archie starting ahead of the other Harrison or even James Young who some say, will be our best 2 guard.
    If Randel chooses Kansas, we still would be in good shape with Lee who I predict will be the sleeper of the group.
    I will say if it plays out like you predict, that should make for an excellent Blue/White game.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    It would be nice if this year, they set a trend staying a year or two.
    One thing about your line-up. I really did like what I seen of the second half Archie tonight. The guys as a whole seemed like really wanted to win in those last 7 minutes.
    That being said, if the reports are accurate, it is hard to see Archie starting ahead of the other Harrison or even James Young who some say, will be our best 2 guard.
    If Randel chooses Kansas, we still would be in good shape with Lee who I predict will be the sleeper of the group.
    I will say if it plays out like you predict, that should make for an excellent Blue/White game.
    From everything I've read, Randle is pretty much a Kentucky lean right now. It will be between Wiggins and Dominique Hawkins for the last spot IMO.

Isn't Wiggins leaning pretty hard towards FSU?
    2010 Mock Draft Selections (picking for Rays)

Bryce Brentz
    Brandon Workman
    Kris Bryant
    Matt Lipka
    Rick Hague

Robert Morris?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

A bad ending to what was a disappointing season. That stuff happens, but cheer up fellas...in about 6 months things will look a whole lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    A bad ending to what was a disappointing season. That stuff happens, but cheer up fellas...in about 6 months things will look a whole lot different.
    No kidding. By the time next season rolls around I'm going to wish that I had gone ahead and piled on right now. But I'm too nice, I'm too nice.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    No kidding. By the time next season rolls around I'm going to wish that I had gone ahead and piled on right now. But I'm too nice, I'm too nice.
    LOL.......I hear ya man!

PG-Andrew Harrison
    SG-Archie Goodwin
    SF-Andrew Wiggins
    PF-Julius Randle
    C-Willie Cauley-Stein

Bench:
    PG-Ryan Harrow
    PG-Jarrod Polson
    SG-Aaron Harrison
    SG-James Young
    SF-Alex Poythress
    SF-Kyle Wiltjer
    SF-Jon Hood
    PF-Marcus Lee
    PF-Derek Willis
    C-Dakari Johnson
    Yeesh. Scary good.

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    I think its about even. His parents are FSU alums and his teammate has committed to FSU, but I don't count out Cal in getting somebody he wants.

One of the "experts" (can't remember if it was Telep or the guy from Scout) predicted Brandon Knight to Florida, Doron Lamb to Kansas, and Terrence Jones to Washington. Marquis Teague was also headed to Louisville and Nerlens Noel to Georgetown as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Robert Morris?
    That just happened.

Kind of a shock to anybody except UK fans. Just a fitting end for a disappointing season.

To start the season opening a state of the art NBA arena to finishing it in a Pittsburgh suburb in a 3,000 seat gymnasium.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    I personally will really be surprised if Wiggins chooses Ky. Thats just a gut feeling. WV has quite a bit more confidence than me also as far Randle which I would rate as 50/50. Hope he's right though.

17. Likes:

Chip R (03-20-2013)

Turn Off Ads?