Optioned to minor league camp:
    Christiani
    Rogers
    Ashley
    Negron
    LaMarre

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: First wave of cuts

kinda surprised to see cingrani go to AAA already figured he might with the the club til next week

Would the Ravin on the list be Josh Ravin? If so, I met him whn he played for Dayton. I was helping run a youth baseball camp and he came out to talk to the kids. He answered questions, signed autographs and seemed to have a good time. He's also a very nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatlessp View Post
    kinda surprised to see cingrani go to AAA already figured he might with the the club til next week
    I'm not, we already have enough competition for our 5 and they really want him starting, so sending him down now gets his innings set now.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    I'm not, we already have enough competition for our 5 and they really want him starting, so sending him down now gets his innings set now.
    Good point, hadn't thought of it that way....been crazy busy with life lately...didnt realize there were only 2.5 weeks to opening day

Good point, hadn't thought of it that way....been crazy busy with life lately...didnt realize there were only 2.5 weeks to opening day
    2.5 weeks, so excited about that! Life crazy this way as well (job, aging parents who need help, and 9 month old son, etc), so def looking forward to escpaing with some baseball!! Hope things slow down your way as well and enjoy some games soon!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    2.5 weeks, so excited about that! Life crazy this way as well (job, aging parents who need help, and 9 month old son, etc), so def looking forward to escpaing with some baseball!! Hope things slow down your way as well and enjoy some games soon!
    Thank you!! appreciate the well wishes....loved that age with my girl...she's 5 next month...goin on 25, spitfire like her mama....my dad just retired and they moved closer to us to be closer to help out with my daughter, so I've been helping them settle in there, plus i have a bathroom remodel set for this weekend that i was originally gonna take a full week off of work to do, but, gotta love retail....my backup at work left for a job with his degree so I got compressed into a weekend. Dying for FSCIN to be on my TV non-stop til november!!

Opening day can't get here fast enough. No real surprises so far.

Thank you!! appreciate the well wishes....loved that age with my girl...she's 5 next month...goin on 25, spitfire like her mama....my dad just retired and they moved closer to us to be closer to help out with my daughter, so I've been helping them settle in there, plus i have a bathroom remodel set for this weekend that i was originally gonna take a full week off of work to do, but, gotta love retail....my backup at work left for a job with his degree so I got compressed into a weekend. Dying for FSCIN to be on my TV non-stop til november!!
    It has been an awesome 9 months so far (although wanst sure I woudl make it throughthe first 4 months or so). Nice your parents are moving close by to help out! Bathroom remodel, ech, man, been there too, bought an old house 3 years ago we have been fixing up ever since-bathrooms were one of the first things we had to do-good luck with it!
    Go Reds!~
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?