Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RZ NFL Mock Draft

RZ NFL Mock Draft

When are we getting started this year? I'd like to throw my name out there to draft for the Bengals this year, I always get beat to the punch but this year I'm on it.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RZ NFL Mock Draft

I'd say go ahead and start picking teams now. Buckeye33 usually heads it up but I haven't seen anything yet.

I'm going with the Patriots again.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I want the Bengals this year.

Buckeye33 if you want some help with this, let me know.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I'll take the Cowboys again.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

I'll take the Jaguars.

PS - On the assumption there are a mess of folks that want the Bengals and Browns, you ought to spread that around and not let the same guys do it. Just my opinion.......

I'll take the 49er's.

I will take the Titans , when would the draft be and how fast are picks needed to be processed?
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Buccaneers please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

I was going to get this going after the combine finished up. I

I will be picking for the Saints.
    Last edited by Buckeye33; 02-28-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    I will take the Titans , when would the draft be and how fast are picks needed to be processed?
    We started the mock draft on March 5th I think last year. Since the picking of teams started late I say we start this years draft next Monday March 7th.

I usually make a pick for someone if they have not made a pick with 24 hours. Most people stay up on it and picks go pretty quick. I also send out PMs once picks are made so the next person knows they are up to pick.

Didn't read that he had picked them. First come first serve. I will take the Rams again then.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I went ahead and started a new thread with a more direct title so maybe more people will check it out and we can fill the teams up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    We started the mock draft on March 5th I think last year. Since the picking of teams started late I say we start this years draft next Monday March 7th.

I usually make a pick for someone if they have not made a pick with 24 hours. Most people stay up on it and picks go pretty quick. I also send out PMs once picks are made so the next person knows they are up to pick.

Awesome I am so in and I want the Titans!
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Turn Off Ads?