Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Redszone Dynasty League 2013 -- Season 5

Re: Redszone Dynasty League 2013 -- Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Of the 60 picks in the draft, at least 25% of them have belonged to me at some point.
    Truth. You owned 15 of the 60 picks at some point . Exactly 25%.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The 1st pick in the draft is available in a trade. So, if anyone has any interest just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    Rosters are finalized and you can now set your lineups, propose trades and begin planning for the draft.

2013 Draft Order:
    Code:
    1.1	redsfandan		2.1	stephenk29		3.1	redsfandan		4.1	GAllen5862		5.1	GAllen5862
    1.2	camisadelgolf		2.2	mbgrayson		3.2	stephenk29		4.2	stephenk29		5.2	stephenk29
    1.3	nate			2.3	Atomic Dumpling		3.3	nate			4.3	nate			5.3	nate
    1.4	CRF2000			2.4	CRF2000			3.4	CRF2000			4.4	CRF2000			5.4	CRF2000
    1.5	gilpdawg		2.5	redsfandan		3.5	gilpdawg		4.5	gilpdawg		5.5	GAllen5862
    1.6	RedsManRick		2.6	RedsManRick		3.6	RedsManRick		4.6	RedsManRick		5.6	RedsManRick
    1.7	Basecloggers		2.7	Basecloggers		3.7	Basecloggers		4.7	Basecloggers		5.7	Basecloggers
    1.8	redsfandan		2.8	gilpdawg		3.8	nate			4.8	stephenk29		5.8	camisadelgolf is #1
    1.9	TRF's debacle		2.9	TRF's debacle		3.9	TRF's debacle		4.9	TRF's debacle		5.9	TRF's debacle
    1.10	mbgrayson		2.10	mbgrayson		3.10	mbgrayson		4.10	mbgrayson		5.10	camisadelgolf is #1
    1.11	Atomic Dumpling		2.11	Atomic Dumpling		3.11	Atomic Dumpling		4.11	Atomic Dumpling		5.11	camisadelgolf is #1
    1.12	GAllen5862		2.12	gilpdawg		3.12	GAllen5862		4.12	redsfandan		5.12	camisadelgolf is #1

Hey Guys,

The draft is going to start on Friday, March 15th at Noon Cincinnati time.

As usual, each team owner will have 10 hours to make his pick. Your timer starts the moment the previous pick is posted on the league message board. After 10 hours has elapsed the pick is skipped and the next owner is on the clock. Skipped picks can be made whenever you can get online and post the pick.

The draft order is posted in the yellow Commissioner's Note area of the league home page and is also in the league thread on Redszone.

Redsfandan has the first pick of the draft. Picks can be made prior to Noon on March 15th but the actual 10-hour timers will not start until that date.

If you would like to receive a text message when it is your turn to draft send me a message with your cell phone number. You are still responsible for your own 10-hour timer even if you don't get a text message, but I will send you a text as soon as I see it is your turn.

Please remember to email the next owner after you have made your pick. This will speed up the draft.

Good luck with your draft, and leave a good player for me!

--Atomic Dumpling

Draft rules:
    1. You have 10 hours to make your pick. If you have not placed your pick within 10 hours, the next player can go ahead and post his pick. You do not lose your pick. You can still make your pick as soon as you return to the website.
    2. After you make your pick please email the next player to let him know it is his turn. This will speed up the draft. To send the email click on "Email League" at the top of any league page. Then click on the next player and send him a message.
    3. The draft will be a straight draft consisting of five rounds.
    4. To make your pick just post your draftee's name on the league message board like this: round.pick Player Name (1.1 Johan Santana or 5.12 Jay Bruce) Then you can add the player to your team by selecting him from the Free Agent list.
    5. If you ask someone else to post your pick or your draftee is on waivers the commissioner will add your player to your team page as soon as possible. Before you pick, make sure the player has not already been drafted.
    6. You can trade draft picks. The only pick you can't trade is the one that is "on the clock". We learned from experience that can cause long delays.
    7. The draft will be a straight draft. All rounds have the same draft order.
    8. Multiple picks can be skipped. For example, 10 hours have elapsed since pick 4.3 was posted so pick 4.4 is skipped and pick 4.5 is on the clock. If 10 hours later pick 4.5 has not been posted then he is skipped and pick 4.6 is on the clock.
    9. Draft order will be the reverse of prior year's standings.
    10. You may not exceed the roster size limit. If you are at the limit when it is your turn to draft you must drop a player before you can draft a player. The dropped player will become draftable immediately -- the next team owner in the draft may select the droppped player without waiting for him to clear waivers.
    11. Players added to the Yahoo player pool after the draft begins are not eligible to be drafted and will be placed on waivers after the draft is over.
    12. When all five rounds are completed, the commissioner will set a date and time when all undrafted players will be eligible to be added on a first come, first served basis -- it is not a free-for-all as soon as the last draft pick is made.
    Last edited by AtomicDumpling; 02-26-2013 at 08:53 AM.

You made the draft St. Patrick's Day weekend to sabotage those of us who like to have fun, eh AD?

I'd appreciate a text as I'll likely be busy that day.
    Last edited by Gallen5862; 03-01-2013 at 04:07 PM.

I'd appreciate a text as I'll likely be busy that day. 513-739-3837
    Your picks should be fun!

I'd appreciate a text as I'll likely be busy that day. 513-xxx-xxxx
    I wrote down your cell number and will text you when your turn comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    You made the draft St. Patrick's Day weekend to sabotage those of us who like to have fun, eh AD?
    Maybe you should make a draft list before you pound that first pint of Beamish then eh? If you don't, you might make some crazy picks that will entertain the rest of us.

I'd appreciate a text as I'll likely be busy that day. ***-***-****
    camis.. maybe it's just me, but now that your number has been written down, i'd edit my post removing your phone number.

you never know what kind of weirdos lurk around here.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

11. Likes:

camisadelgolf (03-01-2013)

I deleted his phone number for him.

13. Likes:

camisadelgolf (03-01-2013)

I really don't care. I'm pretty sure half the crazy women in Cincinnati already have it anyway. I call them my ex-girlfriends.

Redsfandan has the first pick of the draft. Picks can be made prior to Noon on March 15th but the actual 10-hour timers will not start until that date.
    I'll probably make my first pick a little early just to get things going.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    I'll probably make my first pick a little early just to get things going.
    Sounds good. If you know who you want you might as well snatch him (or her ) up now and get this puppy rolling.

Sounds good. If you know who you want you might as well snatch him (or her ) up now and get this puppy rolling.
    I was thinking of making the pick a day or two early, not (almost) a full week early. But, it doesn't matter to me.

Draft rules:
    1. You have 10 hours to make your pick. If you have not placed your pick within 10 hours, the next player can go ahead and post his pick. You do not lose your pick. You can still make your pick as soon as you return to the website.
    2. After you make your pick please email the next player to let him know it is his turn. This will speed up the draft. To send the email click on "Email League" at the top of any league page. Then click on the next player and send him a message.
    3. The draft will be a straight draft consisting of five rounds.
    4. To make your pick just post your draftee's name on the league message board like this: round.pick Player Name (1.1 Johan Santana or 5.12 Jay Bruce) Then you can add the player to your team by selecting him from the Free Agent list.
    5. If you ask someone else to post your pick or your draftee is on waivers the commissioner will add your player to your team page as soon as possible. Before you pick, make sure the player has not already been drafted.
    6. You can trade draft picks. The only pick you can't trade is the one that is "on the clock". We learned from experience that can cause long delays.
    7. The draft will be a straight draft. All rounds have the same draft order.
    8. Multiple picks can be skipped. For example, 10 hours have elapsed since pick 4.3 was posted so pick 4.4 is skipped and pick 4.5 is on the clock. If 10 hours later pick 4.5 has not been posted then he is skipped and pick 4.6 is on the clock.
    9. Draft order will be the reverse of prior year's standings.
    10. You may not exceed the roster size limit. If you are at the limit when it is your turn to draft you must drop a player before you can draft a player. The dropped player will become draftable immediately -- the next team owner in the draft may select the droppped player without waiting for him to clear waivers.
    11. Players added to the Yahoo player pool after the draft begins are not eligible to be drafted and will be placed on waivers after the draft is over.
    12. When all five rounds are completed, the commissioner will set a date and time when all undrafted players will be eligible to be added on a first come, first served basis -- it is not a free-for-all as soon as the last draft pick is made.
    13. If an owner has consecutive draft picks he only gets one 10-hour timer before he can be skipped.

When I posted the rules earlier in this thread I made a cut-and-paste error and lopped off the last rule. I have added it here. Since we no longer use a snake draft this rule rarely applies. Only if someone has traded picks and ended up with back-to-back picks would this rule come into effect.

Turn Off Ads?