Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Women on Reds Zone

Re: Women on Reds Zone

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoHigh View Post
    Speaking for the women, and myself as a new woman member, I don't think you could handle the calendar. It would have us, numbers, and words. Ha Ha

"Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

2. Turn Off Ads?
    ColoradoHigh

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go View Post
    Hey! What are you doing on here?

Those dishes better be done when I get home...

And a sammich, woman.
    Itch your own Sam. I'm watching Oprah. The dishes are done like always. Just make sure you keep it up. Haha, Heidi

ColoradoHigh

Hey, did I see some of you guys on that GEICO Caveman commercial? Red Leader, you're still alright. Team Casey, you are an Angel. Thanks for the fun, it's been boring at work til this.
    Last edited by ColoradoHigh; 03-13-2007 at 04:29 PM.

Hey, did I see some of you guys on that GEICO Caveman commercial? Red Leader, you're still alright.
    Thanks, and welcome to the board. It's a pretty fun place most days. Are you a Reds only fan, a Reds and Rockies fan, or an "all" baseball fan?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I'm a female (as I hope you can tell from my username..haha). I've been a sports fan as long as I can remember. I love baseball, UK basketball (although it sucks being a UK fan lately) and NASCAR. I must admit that I didn't grow up a Reds fan. I was a Dodgers fan for the longest time, which doesn't really make sense since I'm from Southern Ky; but I think it had something to do with my huge crush on Steve Sax.

My husband moved down to Ky from Sidney, Ohio and he has converted me to a Reds fan. He's trying to get me into Ohio State football, but I'm just not that fond of football at this point. That's ok though...he doesn't like NASCAR, so we are even. haha.

He has been able to turn me on to hockey though. As a matter of fact, our very first date was at a Nashville Predators game. We try to make it to Cincy for the Reds and to the Nashville Sounds and Louisville Bats games a few times a year too. We have a 9 month old little girl and we're looking forward to getting her to the ballpark eventually.

Yay for the women on RedsZone!! It's good to "meet" you, ColoradoHigh!!
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

Hey, did I see some of you guys on that GEICO Caveman commercial?
    I wish..those guys have their own show now
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    You mean like, "Hey, do you know what winks and makes love like a tiger?"

You mean like, "I don't know if you know this, but my dad is a doctor"?

There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post

Bingo
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

ColoradoHigh

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    Thanks, and welcome to the board. It's a pretty fun place most days. Are you a Reds only fan, a Reds and Rockies fan, or an "all" baseball fan?
    I love most all of Baseball, and I attended alot of Rockies games. I'm more of a Larry Walker, Vinny Castilla, Ellis Burks, Andres Gallaraga, Walt Weiss, and Dante Bichette fan. When I was in College, I went all the time. The Reds actually have a history, the 2nd oldest club in America, I was told. GABP is a terrific place to watch a game and take it all in. They even have a Museum. The Rockies are too new to hold in such esteem. There is a joke that goes around Denver when Spring Training starts: "Hear about the Rocks.......Yeah, they've already been mathematically eliminated for this year and they are only 4 losses from being eliminated from 2008". It's funny there. When I was in D.C. I even went to those games. How do they lose Soriano? Nice shot of your Sandlot photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainesville Red View Post
    There's almost enough of them to start a Women of RedsZone calender.
    OK guys we need to come to a decision on what is going to be on the calender,and what will the lovely ladys be wearing.

I can spell,I just can't type!!

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    OK guys we need to come to a decision on what is going to be on the calender,and what will the lovely ladys be wearing.

Some ensemble like this perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetstop View Post
    I am. Hi, ColoradoHigh.
    Sweetstop is not only a Reds fan--she is a song thread, movie thread and word assoication thread fan. You are invited to each thread.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Figures. Someone starts a thread about the women of Redszone and immediately there are more men hanging around and posting then women.

You guys are pitiful!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post

vaticanplum!

'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?